Battered and Bruised

You guys💀there is a loud ass fly, I can't see it but I can hear it, or maybe its a mosquito... Idk but it's bothering me... ALOT😩

I woke up in a cold sweat, my body was sore, my whole body stung.

I make my way to the bathroom and saw my form.... Bruises almost on every inch of my body. The sight was saddening...just a useless reminder. On my body laid the many bitter hand prints, the hickeys, bite marks. I took a shower in hopes it would help my body feel soothed, although it only made it sting worse, I fought the pain as I finished up my daily routine.

I put the sorcerers uniform top in the wash, it must have been dirty by now. I decided to eat a healthy breakfast today in hopes of cheering myself up.

Megumi was asleep with the manga in his hand, the sight was adorable, I took a picture and cleaned up the house while waiting for his clothes to get done washing so I could put it in the dryer.

I walked past the mirror, then stopped. I gave myself a little peace sign before walking away. His clothes finished washing, now it was time to dry it, I still had a long time til training started, so I sat on the couch and made another spotify playlist.

I looked at my contacts... Sukuna.... And Gojo.

I should thank them for yesterday. I opened up my messages and texted them.

                                                                                                             N/n😊❤

                                                                                                            Hey...ita?

Ita❤💅(itadori)

You finally gave me a decent name😩👏

Oh yea, do you need something?🤔

                                                                                                           N/n😊❤

                                                                Well first off... Good morning😃

          And um, can I talk to Sukuna... For just a minute.. Please🙏🙂

Ita❤💅(itadori)

Yea sure🤔

Read*

                                              Incoming call

Hello?

     Soooo... I kinda, I mean, thank you Sukuna... For helping me last night, I appreciated that.

Well- it was no problem, anytime.

If there's anything you need... You can just ask me, I owe you.

Well... Your company would be nice ~

                                                                 You want me to come over?

You should come at around 8

                                                                        Nice, I'll see you there...

                                                Call ended