Jealousy (Gojo's pov)

Me and Nanami make our way to y/n's house, and we bursted through the door, although we could have knocked I guess. She wasn't in the kitchen or in the bathroom getting ready, so we opened her bedroom door, and saw her and Megumi asleep. I guess it was destined to happen, although I hated the thought of her being with someone besides me, I was sure she liked me as more than her sensei, I guess I was wrong.

I looked at Nanami who was observing this scenario. I wanted that to be me... But it was him instead. What I would give to have her look at me as more than a childish sensei.

They woke up, she rubbed her eyes as she walked right passed us, she didn't even make eye contact with me.. Although she caught a glimpse of Nanami. She got herself ready. Nobody said a word about what they saw, until I asked her half she would cook to which she did. She sat the plates down everyone still silent, she opened a bag of chips and some skittles, I decided not to lecture her about her dietary habits today. She was wearing a muscle shirt, I could have sworn I seen Megumi wear that, or maybe I'm just imagining things?

She puts on her sorcerers uniform on and heads out the door, she didn't bother clearing up the situation we witnessed. We all met up with the rest if the group, she was talking to yuuji and Nobara, I overheard her asking if yuuji would be her partner for today's sparring, yuuji was pulled away from them as todo insisted on being his partner instead, she was gonna as Megumi as she looked in his direction, but Nobara quickly partnered with him.

She searched around and asked panda, he said he didn't wanna hurt her, so he politely declined her offer. She sat on the bench, looking at inumaki in deep thought, this was my chance, I could ask her to be my sparring partner so I could get some answers out of her, or at least spend time with her.

She instantly got up once more heading over to inumaki, I walked over to her before she could ask him. I asked her to be my sparring partner, she was ready to decline the offer, but I insisted, I wanted to know what was going on with her and Megumi.

She got tired of me asking and gave in. I gather cursed energy in the palm of my hands, just a small amount, I noticed she didn't try and do the same, instead she dodges it carelessly. This time I add a bit more cursed energy, and sped up, just to see how she would handle it. She didn't try and dodge this one, she just took the punch, as I hit her, my anger built up, and before I could stop myself, I see her, she looks weak, but I know she's not weak, she's actually pretty strong compared to her teammates, almost as strong as yuuji with sukuna. I was about to strike again, but she grabbed my hand in mid action, she pulled herself together and walked away, not looking at me, pretending as if I was invisible. I could see her fighting the urge to limp, I noticed what I just did-

Instant guilt hit me as I see her walking, I told her that if she's leaves in mid- training she can't come back for a week. She ignores me while walking. I really shouldn't have fought with her, what was I thinking, she'll never love me- she'll probably avoid me more than ever.

After training I go to her and Megumi's shared place, he would be spending the night with yuuji so I headed over to her place. I knocked on the door, the door quickly flung open as if she was awaiting something. She had a large smile on her face, she looked excited, she didn't look as injured as I expected, although I did see she was wearing a loose crop top, she had a bruise on her stomach, to which I assumed I did to her, the guilt stacked up inside of me.

Her facial expression quickly changed, she now looked annoyed, she tries to slam the door on my face, but I out my foot in the doorway, preventing it from closing. She walks away, and slams her bedroom door...

Y/n....I'm sorry, I said to her, holding back my tears, I shouldn't be the one crying, I was the one to lay my hands on her. I opened her door a bit, before entering fully. I sat on her bed, she was laying in her bed curled up into a ball, with the covers over head. I laid down beside her, I put my hand over her waist making my way to her stomach, I rubbed the injured spot. She would push my hands away every once in a while, but I'd always put my hand back, I did this until she fell asleep, even when she did fall asleep I kept soothing the injury I gave to her.

I was alone with my thoughts once more, I hurt the girl I loved, there is no way I could make up for it, but I'd try...

Anyways what did you guys think of this?

Anything to say, next chapter might be... More povs and maybe some lemon🍋 Next chapter will be released today... In a couple of hours, I do have other stories that I have to update🙃

Don't forget to vote and comment , that helps me out alot😃and also I appreciate you all💛<3