idk why im up so late updating... bit here's a chap☺enjoy

You guys!!!!! We are almost at 1,000 views🙂👌 thank you guys for you're support😩 I was gonna end this book a couple  chapters ago, mostly due to the fact I don't find it that interesting, but I'll keep it going for you guys😊👍

I stared at my ceiling, thinking of the many memories I wish I didn't remember.... So...cringy. My thoughts kept me up for the night....

The sudden ring from my phone caused me to jump a bit.... It was an incoming call from... Gojo?

I stared at it for a while, then decided to answer it anyways, why was he up so late? It's.... 4:44 in the morning...

"hey..." He said in a sleepily tone

"Did you just wake up?" I asked partly confused...

"Well- no, I've been up for a long time, just wanted to talk to you"

My heart was beating out of my chest as I heard this coming from him. The familiar feeling I had for him came back...

I could only imagine....

I forgot I was on the phone for a solid second.

"heeeey- y/n" he said while slightly whining.

"oh- yea, hey" I didn't know how to react... Considering he could have called anyone... But he chose me?

"I don't like audio... Can we FaceTime instead" I ask while trying to avoid yawning more than necessary.

He hung up and face timed instead.... He wasn't wearing his blindfold either, I couldn't help but to stare. I caught myself and put him on pause... That was a close one.

"Take me off of pause" his voice was more lively now, he didn't seem tired anymore.

"fine" I took him off of pause, we talked about random things until I felt myself getting tired.

I looked at the time-

"shit- I have to get ready- uhm... I'll see you at the training grounds?" I said while my thumb was hovering over the end call button.

"Awww, why can't we stay on FaceTime while we get ready?" He pleaded with puppy eyes.... Irresistible.

"okay-"

I turned the camera towards the ceiling while I got changed. All I could hear was Gojo whining and complaining. I fixed the camera set up as I finished changing.

I started getting my regular routine, brush my teeth do my hair, all the formalities. I glance at the screen and saw Gojo changing his shirt...perfectly chiseled abs and his v-line visibly shown. He had a goofy grin on his face as he caught me staring, I debated on whether or not I was gonna hang up.

I still had a couple of hours til training started, I tried my best not to fall asleep, to which I didn't, because Gojo decided to make random noises every time I closed my eyes.

"y/nnnnnn, wake up"

"I have 5 minutes"

"We could walk together... If you want-"

"Okay then..." I dozed off within a few seconds.

I awoke to the sudden movement of being tossed over his shoulders.

I didn't retaliate, although it did wake me up a bit.

"put me down now" I said after a few minutes just being still.

"no, I like the view"

Two could play at that game.

"Nah, I think my view is far more superior" now that I think of it...