Chapter 65 - The Queen

Start from the beginning

After that, they signaled Yuna to take the podium and starts taking questions from the media. Yuna addresses a couple of things first before she started calling the name of the reporter or journalist, and their media company they are representing.

Moments later James started answering questions from the reporters and journalists. Mostly, the questions are about his future projects as everyone is interested on his growing career, and with UAA supporting his back, all are curious on what future projects James is going to have.

"Mr. James, even though you only have been in one drama and you only have a minor role. You are already one of the rising actors that everyone has their eyes on. Did you feel pressured with all of the expectations towards you?" one of the reporters asked.

"Yes, definitely. Just like what you said, I only had a minor role. That's why I was very surprised with all the fuzz and expectations, all of a sudden. But I will work hard and improve my acting, specially to those two upcoming dramas. You know, to at least reach to the expectations that everyone has on me" James gives his answer quickly.

"Mr. James, everyone already knows about you being part of two upcoming dramas where you have supporting roles, in both. Uh, do you see yourself in the future wherein you have the leading role in a drama or a movie?" one of the reporter asked.

"To be honest... No, I don't" James' answer shocked Song Hyekyo. "Wae?!" the actress cutely reacts in disbelief and her voice raised a little bit. Everyone in the room giggles at Song Hyekyo's reaction.

"Wait, since it looks like Hyekyo noona doesn't like my answer, I'm gonna rephrase it" James speaks to the microphone again and everyone starts laughing, specially Song Hyekyo and Ms. Park. "What I'm trying to say is that I think I'm not in that.. uh level. Or at least not yet, I'd say.. you know to not anger Hyekyo noona, haha" James jokes around a little on his answer.

"He will be. I believe he will be in a drama where he is the lead actor. James doesn't really believe in himself, but I do. Mark my words~" Song Hyekyo speaks to the microphone and gives her opinion, although it is more of a prediction. James just giggles when Song Hyekyo is speaking.

"Mr. James, in relation to the last question. If you become the lead actor in a drama in the future, which actress you want to be the lead actress? Or is there anyone who you want to work with?" one of the reporters asked.

"Which actress? Uh, I've been saying this to her ever since I started to learn acting. I want.. and it's a dream to be in the same drama with Song Hyekyo noona. Not to be her counterpart, not to be her leading actor, but like to be her bestfriend or younger brother, those kind of supporting roles. I just want to work alongside with her in a drama. The same goes to Kim Go-eun noona and IU noona, where I also said the same thing to them. Then recently I became close to another great actress, it would be an honor also if I get the chance to work with Jang Seo-hee noona. And as for the leading actress.. uh, I don't know. I'll be happy and honored to work with anyone if I get.. you know the chance to have the leading role" James answered truthfully and with a smile.

"What about Seolhyun? she is an actress too and your bestfriend.." the same reporter asked.

"Oh, actually that's a good idea. Since we are bestfriends, we already have great chemistry and there wouldn't be any.. uh, much adjustment to do to know each other. Also since we know each other very well and we love to annoy each other, I think there's also a bad side to it... we might bully each other on set~" James laughingly stated and everyone also laughs at it because that is a very likely scenario if the two bestfriends work together as the leads in a drama. "But you know we will still act professionals on set, and she have more acting experience than me so I think she could help me out and.. that might actually work~" James added.