48 : Trouble in Paradise.

[TROUBLE IN PARADISE]

♠[TROUBLE IN PARADISE]

"So, what's happening ?"

As soon as they reached the house, Taehyung ran to office which left Arabella a bit confused and worried, especially since she saw all the important members' of the organization cars parked outside.

She was comfortably sat in her room, hearing shouts, things breaking and glass shattering from where she was.

Most people would've panicked, but not Arabella.

She was used to it, worse than it actually.

She didn't care about the business that much, as long as she got to see her husband in one piece at the end of the day.

When Taehyung came back to her hours later, she was peacefully munching on strawberries which seemed to be her main craving.

He took off his t-shirt with a sigh, getting ready to go shower.

"Don't worry Sweetheart, everything is fine I got this." He gave her a small smile that didn't seem genuine. "How's Myungshi's Mama doing ?"

She went along, being understanding enough to know that he didn't want to talk about it, but it didn't mean she wouldn't ask about it later.

"I'm tired, my back hurts, I'm hungry, have to go to the toilet every two minutes, my tits hurt and I'm horny as hell but hey look, my skin is fucking glowing." She said in a sarcastic tone.

Taehyung let out a small sigh before offering her a genuine smile this time, looking at her as he took his watch off.

"Yeah you're glowing Sweetheart, you're so damn beautiful." His voice seemed far as he looked at her with soft eyes.

She raised a brow at his answer, more than surprised.

"You must be out of your mind to skip the part where I said I was horny."

He sighed in response, walking up to her to peck her lips.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart, there's just so much shit going on.." He breathed out. "Makes me anxious, I have to fix it before Myungshi is here, but at the same time I have to stay alive for both of you."

She nodded, patting the matress besides her.

Taehyung was surprised by how calm she was about it even though she didn't know what was going and mostly by the comfort she was trying to provide him, whether she knew it or not.

He plopped besides her on the bed as she sat with her back on the headbord, a pillow on her lower back to make it comfortable.

He couldn't lay on her stomach like he used to due to her baby bump which frustrated him.