Jongho's job is to provide protection for Yeosang, not the house, so whenever Yeosang goes out, he comes too.

He had a shoot to go to and Wooyoung came to watch and Jongho came too, for obvious reasons. It's his first time actually going out since everything had happened during the competition, he'd played it safe by staying home most of the time, too nervous to leave the house.

It is reassuring having Jongho with him but at the same time it reminds him that he's not safe being completely alone. But having Wooyoung with him makes everything seem okay.

Recently Yeosang is at war with his emotions, his feelings towards Wooyoung only increasing. He knows they're fake dating but every time he comforts him or even just smiles, Yeosang feels himself falling deeper. All he knows is that he doesn't want this to end, whatever they have going on. He just has no idea how Wooyoung feels.

These are Yeosang's thoughts while they go back home, Jongho drives in silence as he usually is and Wooyoung is next to him, holding his hand in a soft grip, thumb stroking his hand in a comforting way, as if sensing his clouded mind making him anxious. Recently, Wooyoung is able to read him like a book too, which already means that they're spending too much time together, this fake dating ordeal was never supposed to get to this point.

When they get home, none of them would have expected what they arrive to.

Yeosang opens the door, walking in to see his home looking like it had been in the presence of a tornado. Jongho immediately goes in front of him, holding him and Wooyoung behind him in case someone appears out of nowhere.

Clearly someone had been here. Things were thrown on the floor from the shelves, cushions from the sofa tossed out, even the furniture had moved. It seems like they were looking for something.

They had no idea if that person was still there, or even if there was more than one person. "Stay here, let me check the other rooms" Jongho says but Yeosang grips his arm, not wanting him to go. "What if someone comes when they see you're gone" he whispers.

Jongho considers what he said then nods, telling him and Wooyoung to follow behind carefully.

Yeosang has never been scared like this before, he has had incidents with stalker fans but never in his life has someone invaded his home. Wooyoung senses his worries and takes his hand, squeezing it lightly to reassure him that they'll be ok. He looks at him with a comforting smile and Yeosang's heart melts, his clouded mind instantly diffusing away.

Fortunately, they find no one hiding around in the small flat so the pair sit on the sofa while Jongho checks the place for any bugging devices or cameras.

Their hands are still clasped tightly together, Yeosang tries not to look at the mess of his home, imagining a hooded figure with weapons throwing things around in rage. His thoughts fade away when a hand cups his face.

Wooyoung moves his face so that he looks at him. Yeosang tries looking him in the eyes but he starts to fall harder for Wooyoung especially when he's giving him that beautiful smile. So he leans his forehead on his shoulder, hiding his face and to stop himself being caught staring.

Wooyoung slowly puts his arms around Yeosang, giving him time to reject the embrace. When he doesn't move, Wooyoung runs his hand up and down his back, the other petting his head. "You're safe now Yeosang, you have me and Jongho with you- I know how scary this all is"