Harry nodded. "Yes, I guess you will."

*

*

*

"This is where we were going all along?" Harry asked when he saw the big projector set up in the park.

"Yep."

"Is anyone you know going to be here or something? What about those Naomi and Lara girls?"

"It's Natalie and Lara." She corrected and she reached in the back to get a white plastic bag with something in it. "And no. This is just a me and you kinda night."

Harry pat the blanket in his lap. "Me and you. So basically a movie night?"

"Yes. A movie night."

"I don't do movie nights. You know that?"

"I know."

"Then why did you drag me here?"

She opened her car door just enough not to hit the one next to her. "To show you how much I appreciate you for being in my life. Let's go so we can get a good spot."

Harry pouted as he got out of the car with the blanket and followed Zayn over into the grass. It was a fairly large area and when they reached a certain spot, Zayn smiled back at him. "Here please. Place the blanket here. This is perfect."

Harry unwillingly opened the blanket and spread it out on the ground. He was taken by surprise when Zayn plopped down and pulled him with her.

"Wow, thanks for nearly pulling my arm off."

"Sorry. Just trying to hurry up and get settled since we left the house late. The movie starts in two minutes."

Harry waved it off so that she knew she didn't need to apologize. It was no big deal. It wasn't like he hated having Zayn pull him down with her anyway.

"I brought something for us to snack on." She told him and she reached into the bag she brought.

"What?"

"What else?"

Harry laughed when she pulled out a bag of gummy bears. And not just a normal size bag, but one three times a regular size.

"Gummy bears." She opened the package all the way up, then held it out to him. "Want some?"

"No thanks. I'm not sure if I want to share with you. The red ones are the best but you always end up eating all of them from me."

"Because you always let me." She pouted and Harry shrugged again.

"Except that one time. Remember when we shared a bag and you kept eating the red ones on purpose. Then just as you were about to put the last red one in your mouth, I smacked it from your hand and onto the floor."

"Yes, I remember that. We were nineteen and we ended up play wrestling after that."

"Yep."

"Also, I remember that because I accidently bumped the back of my head on the wall and you just laughed at me."

"Wait a second. That's not true. I got you ice and made sure you were okay first... Then I laughed."

"Yeah, I never paid you back for that. Now I wish this was a chick flick. Your facial expression would have been priceless when you found out."

"Hmph. Wanna know what else would have been priceless if this was a chick flick?"

"What?"

"The look on your face when you see me getting up to go home."