1.8

The 24th of December, 2020

Harry's POV

Since it's Louis's birthday, he and I are going to go out and spend the day together. Then when we get back, we're all going to go out to a nice dinner. We started the day with a nice breakfast with everyone, now we're getting ready for our day out. We dress in nice, but casual clothing so we're comfortable.

"So, what are we doing today?" he speaks up while pulling his shirt over his head. He struggles for a second but eventually, he gets it.

"Nope, that is a surprise for you Mr. birthday boy," I decline his attempt for information. I hear him huff and I scrunch my nose at him. When we have finished getting ready we head downstairs and say goodbye to everyone else before leaving. I know Emma is going to be spending the day with Mum, so I'm not too worried. We make our way over to the range rover. I open the passenger side door for him and he climbs in. I round the car and hop into the driver's seat before starting it up. He connects his phone to the car and plays Christmas music in the background while we talk for the thirty-minute drive. For the first part of the day, we're going to spend some time in Hyde Park. They're hosting a Winter Wonderland, and I figured fewer people during the day when it isn't lit up. Then when it starts to get dark, we'll walk around and see all of the Christmas lights, it's a tradition.

When I park the car at our destination his whole face lights up. "Today is going to be great," he affirms before he gets out of the car. I get out after him and pout.

"Heyyy, I was going to open the door for you," I over reactively complain. He kisses my pout away and ruffles my hair before taking my hand and practically dragging me to the entrance.

Emma's POV

After the couple left I went upstairs to go change the top half of my outfit for my day out with mum. I sort through my clothes and eventually decide on a light brown sweater with white horizontal stripes. I put on a long sleeve t-shirt underneath and pull the sweater over my head. I throw on a white beanie and my uggs as well. I apply some mascara and make sure everything else is good before slipping my phone into my back pocket and grabbing my purse and camera.

I exit the room and meet mum downstairs. "You all ready to go?" she asks while putting on her coat. I respond with a chippy yep and go to open the door. "Hey, you need a jacket luv," she stops me.

"No, I'll overheat. I have a long sleeve under this so I won't get cold," she looks at me unconvinced. "I get warm very easily and I rarely get too cold. I'll be fine. If not, you can tell me you told me so," I assure her. She hesitantly nods before opening the door and following me to her car. The cold, crisp air feels amazing on my face and my whole body cools down.

"Okay, where to?" she asks while opening the front gate.

"I don't know, I haven't been here long enough to know what there is to do. So, how about you choose and I'll still have just as much of a good time," I suggest. She agrees and starts leading the way to the tube.

"Since, it's your first time in London I'll take you to Oxford Street. I can only assume the girls took you to Bond Street," she informs. I nod, I  remember all of the high-end stores and waiting around while they shopped.

"Yeah, that sounds great," I affirm as we approach the station. We get tickets and board the next train. We get off a number of stops before the one we were supposed to take, but I just follow along.

"Okay so obviously I have to get you on one of the double-deckers. So, we'll take one from here to Oxford street. This way you also see the streets from a different perspective," she explains herself as we walk up the stairs to the street. Even though we're not on a well-known street, it's still bustling. People of different heights, races, and ages all walk along the street peering into different shops.  I stay close to Mum and walk alongside her to the nearest bus stop. After a few minutes a bus approaches and we board. "To Oxford Sreet please," she requests, and the driver scans her Oyster Card as we board. We take the stairs up to the upper level and find some seats. She lets me have the window seat and I can't take my eyes away from the glass pane.