We Arrived at the island that Jack was apparently supposed to be at. After being told by many different people he was dead, or drunk in Singapore, we saw the Pearl.

"The Pearl! He's here." I tell William, and he nods. The captain stops rowing, and says something in a foreign language.

"We have to swim the rest of the way, Will, it's okay." I tell him, as I jump into the water.

He jumps in the water, and we begin swimming for shore.

Arriving on shore, William climbed the black Pearl, calling out for Jack.

"Jack? Jack?" He calls, over, and over, before I find something glimmering int he sand.

"Will, they're here." I tell him, and he looks at me.

"Yes, Anna, they're here-" he begins.

"No, I mean, He got my message." I tell Will, picking up my mother's locket, which I had sent to Jack.

William looks to me, and holds his hand out.

"Give me the necklace, Anna-Marie. I'll put it on for you." He tells me, and I nod, handing him the necklace.

He takes it, and blows the sand off of it, before locking it around my neck, loosely.

"Good, now let's go. If that is here, then they must have other things-" he begins, before we hear Mac squawking 'Don't eat me.'

"Mac? We're not going to eat you, little one." I tell the parrot, and he lands on my shoulder.

William tramps through the forest, before calling my name.

"Anna-Marie, I found Gibbs' flask." He shouts, and I make my way through the forest.

I quickly catch up to him, and we see the rope, and a paper stuck above it.

"Follow the rope."

"So, should we follow the rope?" I ask Will, and he laughs, as we begin following the rope. ALl of a sudden, I feel a prick in my side.

"Ah!" I call out, looking down, seeing the blood from my side flow out.

"Anna-" he begins, before we fall to the ground unconscious.

I open my eyes, hearing an unfamiliar language around us, being tied like a hog to a stick.

I look to see the leader of these people, and unbeknownst to me, it's Jack.

"Kali Kali ten dah dah." The little man tells Jack.

"Jack, please, it's me, Anna, let us go." I plead with him.

He looks at me, with a look of sorrow. He quickly regains himself, but never takes his eyes off of me.

"Pah se ko?" Jack asks the little cannibal.

"Teen dada, eeseetis." The rest of the cannibals cheer in agreement to whatever he said.

"Tell them to let us down." William asks Jack.

"Kele lam. Nom piki piki, nom minsi winsi. Lam seisei, eunichi. Snip snip." Jack tells the cannibals, patting WIlliams shoulder.

"Ahhh, eunichi." The cannibals repeat.

"Wait, Jack, the compass. That's all I need. Elizabeth is in danger, we all are, we all face the gallows. We were arrested for helping you." William tells Jack, causing Jack's smile to fall, when the men pick up the log, causing me to wince, from the wound in my side.

"Hey, hey, be careful with that, she's carrying a child for Christ's sake." Jack shouts at the cannibal's, who didn't understand a word.

"Save me." Jack whispers, as they carry us away.