2:

Days, it's been days since I sent out the call and he's still not here. Bethie came to me, and confided in me that William has been called upon by Beckett.

I don't know what he wants, but I know it isn't going to end well.

I'm waiting now at William's shop to make sure everything is alright.

20 minutes later, as I was about to leave, I saw William walk towards the shop, he stopped surprised to see me.

"William, are you alright? What's happening?" I ask him, walking towards him.

"Beckett wants me to find Jack and get the compass." William tells me, opening the door to the sop, indicating to me that we should talk inside.

"Jack's compass?" I ask, in disbelief, as William closes the door.

"Yes, Anna, Jack's compass." He tells me, looking at me, like he was waiting for me to break.

"Then let's go get it. Let's go to Jack." I tell William.

"Anna- you're 6 months pregnant-" He begins.

"I know that, William. I also know that I have never felt this way for anyone before. We have a connection, William. He saved my life, multiple times. He promised to come back for me. He didn't. Please, William, don't make me stay on this god forsaken island. I can't stay here any longer." I plead, the tears burning in my eyes.

"I won't make you stay with Beckett. If you or your baby are in danger, we're taking you to the nearest port and leaving you until you have your baby. Understood?" He asks.

"Understood. Now let's go." I tell him.

Author's Note: Very short chapter, I know, but there wasn't much in this scene that happened.