Knowing you

A woman was happily walking with her 8-year-old daughter by her side with her destination set and something close

"Eomma, is it necessary to go?" The girl asked without encouragement. "I want to go to Hyo Jin's house and play, she told me that they bought her some new skates and she will let me use them!"

"I know you want to go with her, but you will get along very well with her son, and they are the same age."

"But eomma, I want to go play with Hyo Jin, not with a child I don't know."

"Come on honey, they will surely get along very well, his mother and I are very close friends, I am completely sure that you and your son will get along wonderfully."

The still unconvinced girl started dragging her feet while walking and grimacing with boredom, repeating that it will be very boring and that she will take her to her best friend Hyo Jin.

"Yejin." His mother called firmly. "I know you don't feel like going, but please at least give him a chance to meet him, who knows? They might end up being best friends."

"I don't believe." She responds immediately.

"You won't know if you don't know him." His daughter pouted slightly. "If you try to get along with him at least, I promise I'll buy you that doll you saw last time for Christmas."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, exactly that doll." She knew what was wrong with pampering her, but in a few days his daughter would forget about that.

They kept walking towards the house of her friend who recently moved to Seoul; the journey to her house was not long, but she had decided to walk to stretch her legs with her daughter.

Finally they arrived and were received by the woman, the youngest looked at how her mother was very happy to see her friend again, the youngest now hoped at least to get along with the son of her mother's friend, if she did, she won the doll that wanted.

"Hello dear, you are Yejin, right?" The woman asked and she nodded. "I'm Hyun Sully, but you can call me Aunt Sully, okay?" The youngest nodded again. "You are very pretty, did you know that beautiful?" She nodded again with a smile from ear to ear that made her eyes shape into half moons.

"Aigoo Chae Rin, with that smile your daughter will be quite a heartthrob." Aunt Sully exclaimed to which her mother only laughed with what she said, the little girl would take it as a compliment although she did not know much what the woman was referring to.

They entered and sat in the living room, Yejin clung to the backpack he had when he saw the new place, the house was very beautiful although with the occasional unopened box lying around; welcoming and exuding a vibe of peace and tranquility, it was only a short time when she already felt comfortable in the new place.