Admire me

You know what I'm coming for, this chapter will contain mature content along with videos of sex (basically non-professional porn, sorry for the word). So proceed with great caution.

Notice that begins in the second ***, in case you still want to read.

It was a Saturday, being almost at night, the woman named Yejin was taking a shower, as she would have an exit in a few hours

It was a Saturday, being almost at night, the woman named Yejin was taking a shower, as she would have an exit in a few hours. Being in his shower and with a music player that he had turned to very high volume, she could not hear his cell phone vibrate because of a new call that had come in, so soon after it stopped vibrating.

Only shortly after, her cell phone vibrated again with the same person who was calling her the first time, but she did not hear it due to the loud volume of the music, in addition to having a brush as a microphone while singing Michael Jackson's Black or White.

The cell phone will have rung at least 4 times by the same person, but the woman had not realized it because she was in her singing bubble while she was bathing. After those calls, her cell phone no longer rang, although she never realized it had rung.

Minutes later the woman was already coming out of her bathroom with her robe wrapped around her body and a towel in her wet hair from the recent shower.

She went to his room and smiled for having chosen his clothes before entering to bathe, so she just had to dry off and get ready to then get dressed and leave.

She removed the towel that was in her hair and grabbed her blow dryer, plugged it in, and turned it on to dry her hair faster. Yejin preferred most of the time that his hair be dried naturally, but mostly that took longer and when she did it his pajamas sometimes got wet, that did not have to happen so he used the dryer.

When she finished drying his hair completely, Yejin took out his skin oils along with a scented candle that would bring him a better environment. She took off her bathrobe, being completely naked, and with a towel from her closet she slowly dried herself.

Once completely dry, she poured some of the oil into her hands and ran it over her arms, legs, including her face, very patiently.

After that short treatment, she went to her bed where she already found the clothes she would wear, it was not at all elegant, much less extravagant because she did not want it to look like a date, so she opted for a more casual outfit, although she had already planned to wear one. sexy lingerie to counteract the simplicity of her clothing.

Without thinking about it, he got dressed looking at the time, 7:26 pm, he still had a little left, he had to leave before 8:00 pm. They were right in saying that women took time to get ready, as she recalls she had gone to bathe shortly before 6:00 p.m.

She looked in the mirror after she had changed, she wore a long-sleeved white turtleneck shirt, over a long gray blazer, jeans and brown ankle boots. According to her, she looked very good, to which she simply looked at herself with a smile in the mirror.