Running away from you

"Is everything okay Yejin? Nothing bad happened?" She heard her mother's calm voice over the phone

"Yes eomma, everything is fine, I will be sending you the qualifications of the last practices so you can see that I have not been slacking." Yejin responds from the comfort of her bed, being covered with the sheets that had hearts impregnated, but she lightning them split in half.

In addition to the fact that there were multiple books scattered all over her bed, she does not know when was the last time she deigned to order, but now she realized that she should throw away the sheet or wash it more, because the smell of him was still impregnated there.

"Okay honey, but really, are you okay? Your voice is heard something else, broken, did something happen? A fight or something like that?"

"No." Lied. "Everything is fine, alone, somewhat stressed with the university, that's all."

Her mother was silent for a few seconds, but then she heard a sigh from her.

"Okay, I'll say I believe you, take care my love."

"Likewise, eomma." After that, they both hung up.

She left her cell phone on the table, leaned back on the bed and threw the blanket until it was completely covered, only seconds were enough for some silent tears to come out of her eyes; when her mother called her, she had to clean herself and drink large glasses of water to avoid sounding broken on the call.

But it was badly broken, and it still was.

She never knew that the break would be so painful, it was as if she was stoned to the soul, breaking everything in her and, although she no longer wanted to, the tears came unconsciously as if there was an unlimited source of water within her.

And for the fourth time, she don't even know, she fell asleep crying under her blanket with many thoughts on top.

One of those was whether to talk to him about everything.

***

The glass bottle smashed against the wall, breaking into many pieces, all of which fell hard against the floor.

Those broken fragments represented it very well.

The glass fragments scattered in pieces all over the place represented him deeply, represented how he felt at that moment.

Exactly, it was broken inside as well as outside.

He only did it for her, for Yejin, for the woman he longed for day and night, the woman he wanted to be his future wife and mother of his children, the woman he wanted madly every day.

The woman who is the love of his life, his destiny.

After he left home that night, he get to spend the night with a partner and he was currently living with him, well, he would take him into his home until he finds one of his own.