Find me

The sun was already at its highest point, Seoul had a beautiful sunrise, but instead of beautiful birds singing the cars made their characteristic sound, from the window you could see the crowd going to work and some children walking down the side...

The sun was already at its highest point, Seoul had a beautiful sunrise, but instead of beautiful birds singing the cars made their characteristic sound, from the window you could see the crowd going to work and some children walking down the sidewalk to go to their schools.

The scandalous sound of the alarm echoed throughout the room, awakening a beautiful woman. The delicious aroma of breakfast filling his nose.

Being barefoot, she left the room and went quickly to the kitchen of the small apartment, where her beautiful boyfriend was pouring the pancake mix into the pan, she approached him on tiptoe and already being behind her boyfriend she hugged him around the waist.

"Good morning darling." She greeted hitting her face on Hae In's sword, while continuing her grip.

"Good morning to you too love." He returned the greeting to his loving girlfriend, a beautiful smile could be seen on his face, he felt very lucky to have someone as loving as Yejin.

"It smells good. Will we only have pancakes for breakfast?" Yejin's face went up a bit to see what her boyfriend was preparing.

"Do you think I would only give you pancakes? I also made some coffee." Still concentrating on what he was doing, he pointed to the two cups that were full of coffee, one very fragrant.

Hae In finished serving the pancakes without Yejin letting go of him at any time, he was about to fall a few times but still his beloved Yejin did not want to separate from him, instead he made his grip stronger each time.

"At any moment I'm going to fall, I don't want the pancakes to fall, it took me time to make them." Hae In stated.

"I'll be here to catch you and next time we could make the pancakes together." She replied with a huge smile.

He chuckled lightly and continued to put breakfast on the table, which was small but comfortable.

Everything was ordered symmetrically, sometimes being a perfectionist can be tedious but Yejin didn't care about that, he liked it that way. Finishing placing breakfast on the table, they both sat down and ate breakfast in an atmosphere of peace and silence, although not much since the noise outside was somewhat loud.

"What time will you return?" Hae In asked as she put some whipped cream on the pancakes.

"I'm not sure, but maybe I'll be early." She bit into a piece of pancake and then took a long sip of her coffee "Do you have a lot of work today?"

"Probably hard to tell."

Breakfast continued normally with a conversation in between, the simplest mornings are perfect for them. Love could be seen in the air, their love is sweeter than honey itself, they looked so good together that anyone who saw them would say the same.

"Today I will return to my apartment." Said Yejin with a little cream on the corner of his lips.

"Sure, maybe it's better. I always have a lot of work. It will be an honor for me if you stay for the weekends."