Kaminari x Reader

Kaminari has always had really bad lactose intolerance. Paired with his quirk making him go dumb, he always forgets he has this particular issue. So every time he was offered any sort of dairy he would take it, only to gas up every space he inhabited for hours after. 

This was one of the reasons you couldn't stand to be around him. He always had gas of some kind, and when he was his normal self he would try to hold it in, but his dumb self didn't even bother.

You were sitting in your dorm room, watching a video with you headphones. Denki knocked on the door. You quickly locked your phone and put it face down on the bed. You let him in, and he made a B line for your phone.

" I need to use your phone. You always make the best playlists - " he said snatching your phone off the bed. He made you regret giving him him your passcode. He looked at the phone with a baffled expression.

Shit, you thought. I hope I closed the YouTube video too. He continued scrolling through your phone like it was nothing, so you figure he was just being his stupid self.

" Ah! Found the one I needed." He paused. " I just sent the link to my self. Thanks" , he said patting you on the shoulder and leaving. Even when he was normal he was dumb. You rolled your eyes and opened your video back up.

Later that day you were alone in the common area. You sat on your phone, playing games on it. Kaminari walked towards you with a goofy grin on his face. The idiot must have over exerted himself again. You rolled your eyes.

" What do you want Denki?"

He laughed. " No what do you want" he teased. He seemed regular... weird but intentionally weird.

" What are your talking about weirdo?" You questioned.

" Ohhhh nothing..." he sat next to you on the couch. He tossed his legs over yours and ripped a long 10 second fart. You felt a slight vibration on your thigh, paired with that nasty sound.

" Ew Denki what the hell!" You blushed. " Get off!" You yelled.
" You said get on? Well alright" he said pretending to mishear you.

He plopped down onto your lap. You felt the pressure of his body crush down on yours. He was heavy but not unpleasantly so. For a moment it was kind of nice actually.

He ripped a short bubbly fart directly on you this time. The air around the two of you reeked.

" Agh what did you eat. That shit stinks!" You fanned your nose. Not that it actually helped any.

" They served chocolate milk today in the cafeteria." He stated proudly.

You blushed thinking about how long he's probably been holding this in. He let out another fart... this one made a quiet hissing sound. You hated to admit how much this actually turned you on.

You grabbed him around the waist, squeezing his stomach to see if you could get him to do more.A startled fart slipped out of Kaminari, causing him to blush.

" Wow.... You really do like this don't you." He said.

You nodded as you buried your head in his back, inhaling his gas.