Todoroki x Gassy Reader

You and Todoroki had been dating for a few months. Despite how standoffish he normally acted at school, he was a really caring boyfriend. You guys were really comfortable together, well except for one thing.

You'd never let one rip infront of him. It was a mixture of lucking out and rarely being gassy around him, and holding onto your farts for dear life when you happened to be.

It was particularly hot summer day, and you and Shoto had just went out to get some icecream. Afterwards you went back to your door to watch some tv together. You cuddled together on a small couch, with you laying on his shoulder.

Suddenly you felt your stomach begin to fill up with gas. It would be hard to get up without moving anything, since his arm was around your shoulder. Maybe I can just wait it out.... , you thought. Your stomach gurgled loudly alerting Shoto to your issue.

You blushed at the audible stomach noises he definitely heard. He looked at you suspiciously.

" Is everything alright.... your stomach..."

You wrapped your arm around your bloated abdomen. " Haha it's nothing I -"

He looked down at the way my arm was placed.

" You have to fart don't you?" He said in a flat tone. The thing about him was you could never tell if he was teasing or being serious. You panicked at how fast he clocked your predicament. Feeling your face grow even hotter you moved your arm off trying to look more casual

" No ... not at all... what would make you think that I- I."

He placed a warm hand on your bloated belly, and gently but firmly pressed down into it. Your bodily almost immediately jumped at the chance to release what it had be holding in. You heard a 10 sec hissing sound as your gas forced it's way into the fabrics of the couch.

" Right...." he remarked, turning back to finish watching tv.

You were silent in pure shock for about 30 sec, being as embarrassed as ever. You felt tears begin to well up in your eyes.

" I-Im sorry I didn't mean to do that I was trying to hold it.", you explained looking down at your lap.

" It's no big deal everyone does it.", he made eye contact with you, and you saw his face change from flat to.... lustful? He looked you up and said

" Do it again."
" W-what?", you stuttered. " No way never again. I'm so embarrassed."

Your temporary relief after the first fart subsided as you began to feel the gas coming back. You figured now was as good a time as ever to leave so you can fart in peace. As you were getting up Shoto stopped you. He pinned your wrists to the couch cushions, positioning one knee between your legs near your crotch.

You blushed again, this time tearing up from discomfort.

" St-Stop Shoto.... your gonna make me to it again."
" That's the whole point"
He smirked, using his hand to press harder against your stomach this time, causing you to release a loud fart.

Pppppprrrrbbbttt

The couch vibrated as your gas bounced against it. Your face became tear streaked from a mix of relief and shame. You tried not to make eye contact with Todoroki. He came closer to you, his hot breath touching your ears.

" I thought ....." he whispered. " If you're all teary eyed and whiny after one imagine how you'd be after even more."

This man was a bit sadistic. He turned you down on your back and lifted your legs up. You yelped as he lifted your shirt up.

" Yep you still have more", he said excitedly, like a little kid checking his Halloween candy bag. He pushed your legs back causing you to rip a silent fart that seemed to go on forever. This one didn't have the couch fabric to absorb the smell. The scent of curdled milk filled the air around you guys causing you extreme embarrassment.

He pulled you back up, pulling you close to his body.
"That should do." He said, a bit flushed himself. He ruffled your hair smiling.

You finally felt empty. You cuddled into him again, releasing one last, small fart.

Wait that wasn't you....