Wait... do you have a fart fetish? - Bakugou

You and Bakugou are sort of dating. While playing a texting game your fetish gets revealed.

You laid in your bed, staring at your phone with excitement. You had finally convinced Katsuki of all people to play a texting game with you. You loved getting to know people better that way, but he was a very stubborn guy. They were "stupid and pointless" as he called them, but he eventually gave in.

Katsuki 💕
Fine u idiot.
I'll play just this once.

Me
I knew you'd come around :)

Katsuki 💕
Yea yea whatever
Just start before I take it back

We went back and forth asking each other simple questions, much of them I already knew the answer to. Like how his favorite color was orange, and he loves spicy food. But I still enjoyed hearing it from him. Gradually the questions from Katsuki began to get spicier, until I felt bold enough to ask something like that myself.

Me
Would you break up with a a girl if she had weird fetish?

I shrunk underneath my covers. Feeling nervous awaiting his answer. Not that he could hurt me from the safety of my room, but it felt really real.

Katsuki💕

Depends on what it is

Me
If she had a fart fetish or something lol

I sent the text, trying to get straight to the point. I just wanted to see his reaction, like how bad it would be.

Katsuki💕

Nah that'd be cool actually.

Im fucking gassy all the time so I wouldn't need to hold it around her.

His text made me blush. The thought of Katsuki having gas was so hot. There was no way in hell i would tell him I had a fart fetish. He'd think I was weird. And I could never quite tell when this dude was joking, especially over text. Not knowing how to respond to that I sent him an emoji.

Me
😅

Well your turn

Katsuki💕
Oi wait a sec
You have it don't you

Me
No ew no way 😳

And I said it's your turn

Thankfully it didn't come up again throughout the rest of the game. The next day after school, I sat at the benches doing my homework. I liked to get ny school work done at school because it was easier to relax at home that way. Mid way through my algebra sheet, I heard a familiar voice.

" Hey idiot! Why are you still here!?"

Bakugou plopped down next to me, sitting unnecessarily close.

" Just finishing my school work." I answered enjoying his body heat. " How about you?"

He smirked. " Had to sit down for a while. I have a killer stomach ache."

" Aw that sucks. Maybe your coming down with a cold.", I offered sympathetically.

" Nah it's just gas."

I felt my face turn red. I looked straight ahead avoiding eye contact. When I turned to look at him again he was looking dad at me grinning. I rolled my eyes .

Suddenly, the smell of rotten eggs filled the air. I tried my best to ignore it, but he pushed further .

" You smell that?", he teased. I didn't answer, desperately wanting to be as close to him as possible.

He stood up to stretch, letting out two short farts as he extended his stomach muscles. His shirt lifted slightly showing his smooth, toned stomach.

Pfffftp pfftp

I crossed my legs, quivering with arousal.

" Oi Y/N. I know you liked that. Your face is red as hell", he laughed almost maniacally.

" As if Katsuki", I retorted.

When he sat back down I sat on his lap, facing him.
" Ow! Damn Y/N/N, be careful. I was serious about my stomach."

I bit my lip and into his red. I put my hands on his hard stomach, it being harder than usual.

" Wow you really do have gas." I exclaimed

" Yeah I know I told you - " He raged, as I gently pressed on his bloated stomach.

" Oi dumbass, your make me - " I pushed harder this time, garnering a response from his stomach. A long 10 second fart escaped him. He blushed a bit as a putrid smell, way stronger then his previous one filled my nose.

He looked up at me innocently.

" You actually get off to this shit?", he asked.

" Yep.", I said less embarrassed than before.

He gave me a toothy grin. " We're gonna have fun together"