Todobaku

Bakugou gets gas in the middle of an argument. He gets extremely embarrassed but Todoroki comforts him.

Todoroki and Bakugou were the only ones left in the dorms, everyone else had been out on a field trip. Todoroki sat on the couch in the common area reading a book, while Bakugou was practicing some trick with his explosions.

Suddenly Bakugou made an explosion that was a bit too loud. Todoroki turned to him

" Can you be quieter, your distracting me." He said getting pissed off by the noise.

" Go read in your own room you idiot!", Bakugou yelled back sending up an even louder explosion.

" Do that in your room. Your the one that's loud."

Bakugou got red in the face.

" Shut the hell up you half and half bastard! Don't tell me what to do!" He growled.

He walked over to Todoroki, and made a point of using his quirk right next to him as loudly as possible. The burst was so close to his face, black smudges covered it. The corners of his book were now burned black.

" Alright that's it!." Todoroki freezed Bakugou shows to the ground.

" Aw what the hell!" He exclaimed aiming a blast at the ice.
" You wanna fight let's go -" Bakugou started before feeling his stomach full. He loved spicy food, but spicy food didn't love him. He paused grimacing.

Todoroki looked at him confused. " Is something wrong ....."

Bakugou blushed. " No of course not Idiot!" his yelling made the gas even harder to hold in. He buckled, falling back onto the couch

" Ow .....shit...." He mumbled

Todoroki stared at him. What the hells going on with him?, he thought

He relaxed a bit and sat next to Bakugou.

" Just tell me.", he said putting a hand on his Bakugou back.

Bakugou shoved his hand if and groaned.

" No way in hell Im telling you!"

Todoroki looked at Bakugous  stomach and blushed.

" So thats what it is", whispered.

" What did you just say - "

Todoroki placed a hand on his stomach.

" Don't freak out."

Bakugou looked at him in shock. Todoroki pushed firmly, making his abs tense up.

" Hey stop that! your gonna make me- "

They made eye contact.

" Going to make you do what Katsuki", he asked innocently despite knowing the answer .

" N-Nothing shut up" Bakugou said starting to get nervous.

Todoroki placed his hand back on Bakugou and pushed again - hard.

Pssssssssss

A long hissing fart leaked out to onto the couch.

" Whatd I tell you!" He yelled turning bright red. A strong smell hung in the air. " This is humiliating."

He grabbed his cramped stomach grimacing. Todoroki wrapped his arms around the other boy.

" Just relax you idiot....."

" Hey! Who you calling an idiot?"

He hugged bakugou tightly to his body, causing him to release a quick, loud fart. It vibrated against Todoroki thigh, creating a warm sensation.

" That almost sounded like your quirk." He teased. " Feel better?"

Bakugou eased a bit. " Y-yeah thanks. Maybe your not too bad icy hot."

Todoroki laughed. " I can't say the same for your farts. Did you just fart again?"

" N-no." he said tensing his stomach.

Pfffpt

" Now I did"