Dabi finds out you have a fart fetish

You and Dabi laid in bed watching tv. You were cuddled together under the covers when you heard a soft grumbling sound. You looked up and Dabi who had a visible grimace. He shifted uncomfortably on his side of the bed.

" Is something wrong?" You asked

He shifted again. " Uh no just a stomach ache." He replied brushing you off.

" Hmmm maybe your hungry?"

He chuckled at your suggestion. " Not that's not it..."

Then it hit you. No way, you thought. You hadn't told Dabi about your fetish yet and you were scared he would find out. Thankfully up until now he hasn't farted around you, but that might change soon.

You lifted the covers and placed your hand on Dabis stomach. Yep. It was hard as a rock, probably full of gas. You felt yourself blush as you drew your hand back.

He looked over at you confused. " What?"

" Nothing." You quickly brushed him off.

Suddenly you hear a louder grumble followed by a long hissing sound

Sssssssshhh.

It probably lasted for atleast 8 seconds. Your face grew even hotter as you realized what just happened.

You looked over at him. He just farted. Dabi, your boyfriend, just farted. This man was nothing if not perfect, and he cut one right next to you. He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

" Uh... sorry about that." The top half of his face was scarlet. You decided to play it off to distract from your true reaction.

" Ew babe that's disgusting." You said fanning the air by your nose. What you really wanted to do was hug him close enough to feel the vibrations as he released. Dabi farted again, this time it was shorter and much louder.
" That's it! I'm leaving!" You yelled, coming off more angry than you meant to.

" My bad it slipped out." He lifted the covers to reveal what once had been washboard abs, but was now pocked out slightly. " You see how full this is."

You did. You felt your breathing begin to get heavy. You could rub it for him, you thought. He paused closing any space there may have been between you two.
" Your not grossed out are you." He whispered into your ear. You tried your best not to look at him, feeling as embarrassed and turned on as ever.

" Yeah i am your gross Dabi."

He grinned " Oh am I? If I'm so gross why won't you look at me"

He passed gas again, audibly grunting this time and not holding back at all.

Brrrrpt brrrpt

He pushed out two short, loud blasts onto the mattress causing it to vibrate.

He let out a sigh of relief. I had to get out of this, once he knows there's no going back.

" I won't look at you cause your gross. Besides why would I be turned on by something so stupid." I muttered trying to not let him hear my change in breath.

" I don't know why don't you tell me." He said as his hot breath traveled down my neck. I felt his hair tickle the back of my neck, the smell of his last release still hung in the air.

"Just admit it....." he said smoothly. He was a pretty convincing guy.

You heard yet another hiss, so quiet it was barely audible. A pungent smell made the air thick. You covered your nose in your sleep shirt blushing deeper than you ever had. Dabi grabbed your hands off your nose and pinned you by the wrist.

" Wow y/n.... so easy to get you riled up and you didn't even tell me."

Suddenly a booming growl came from his stomach. A wetter sound fart erupted from him causing him to get visibly flustered. The smell of rotten eggs assaulted your nostrils.

" I'll be right back.... " he threatened, as he walked off to the bathroom

Btw thanks for reading. Requests and or feedback/positive criticism is appreciated!!!!