Paimon let out a hum before nodding, "Fair enough.. Come on! Let's go!" She then proceeded to fly towards the entrance with Lumine and (Y/N) tailing behind her.

"Let's go upstairs!" Paimon exclaimed before rushing upstairs. Lumine was about to follow until she felt a hand on her shoulder causing her to pause and look at the person who held her at place.

"Shouldn't we ask the uh.. Person who's guarding this place?" (Y/N) questioned as she glanced at the lady down stairs who kept herself busy by reading and petting the cat next to her on the counter, sound asleep.

Lumine waved it off, "There's no harm in going upstairs to check first, come! Paimon will complain if we don't get going now." With that, Lumine turned around and proceeded to jog upstairs.

(Y/N) got an uneasy feeling about this whole operation and it didn't help when she's about to meet an adepti again. She shook the feeling of and followed the duo.

As soon as they reached upstairs, they were surprised how amazing the view is from the balcony they're standing on.

Lumine decided to lean on it while taking in the lovely view that was shown infront of them. Huge smile on heher face as she observed the surroundings.

"OH MY GOD!"

Lumine and Paimon suddenly turned around and saw a cowering (Y/N) looking and pointing at a guy that appeared out of nowhere next to Lumine.

He had an odd choice of clothing yet i hugged his body nicely, it blended with his hair and his whole expression.

The man was looking at (Y/N) with a glare before looking back to the vast land where Lumine was just observing.

He crossed his arms and closed his eyes before sighing, "To the blind, everything may not be as it seems." He commented.

'Big word for someone who's closing their eyes– WAIT. ' (Y/N) gripped her head. Turning around while panicking mentally.

"State your names and business. " The guy, assumingly "Xiao" oh so "greeted."

"Uhm, hi!" Paimon greeted back.
(A/N: The English translation was bad because Paimon said "We meet again!" So im changing that. )

Paimon decided to walk towards the female who's busy murmuring to herself and tapped her shoulder. (Y/N) turned around with mouth agape before clearing her throat.

"She's (Y/N)!"

"Paimon's name is Paimon!" She pointed at herself then looked at Lumine.

"Lumine." The blonde answered plainly as if not interested in simple greetings.

Xiao hummed in satisfaction and turned to look back at the blonde and silent traveler who looked back at him and said nothing.

"Mortal souls are not as robust as adeptus, our meeting alone would cause a rift between the adeptus and mortal realm." The adeptus spoke with power. His stare being more and more intimidating as each second pass by.

"Your blood can't carry an adeptal energy. Leave, it's for your own good." He threatened without moving an inch.

There was a moment of silence before her turned around, Paimon was about to call out for his attention before he disappeared into thin air. No traces were left, he's just... Gone.