(Y/N) grumbled while kicking the rocks away from her feet, ignoring the foot steps behind her who went pass through her but with no physical contact.

Confused, she turned herself around and saw no one. She turned her head back and immediately closed her eyes and putting up her arms to protect her face but was met with no impact.

Slowly, she opened her eyes to see Lumine's staring back at hers who stared in complete fascination yet concern for the stability of the female in front.

"Yes..?" (Y/N) asked, shaking. Lumine opened her mouth and spoke with silk words, "Why were you in defensive mode? What's wrong? I'm not gonna hurt you.." She hushed.

A small murmur escaped (Y/N)'s mouth, "No, I thought it was something for a short second.." She answered.

Paimon warily looked behind the head of the frightened female then back at the two.

Lumine stared at her floating companion expecting an answer but gave nothing. The fairy shrugged and that's it.

The blonde scratched her nape in confusion and looked back to (Y/N) 's uneasy look, "There's uhm.. No one behind you." She answered in a hushed tone fearing that she may say something that could be offensive to the female infront of her.

A small genuine smile was shown on (Y/N)'s lips and nodded, "Thank you, come on." She then dragged Lumine's hand forcing her to walk down.

Paimon floated towards Lumine with a smug expression on her look. Her eyes traveling to the hands of the two that are still intertwined with ine another.

"You sure that's only sister?" She coo'ed while holding a hand on her lips. Her mouth was twisted to a smirk.

Lumine's face immediately heated up then lead the way for the three of them.

"L-Lumine? Hey!" (Y/N) panicked due to the speed of how the blonde traveler was going down the mountain. She could hear the giggles of the white haired fairy slowly fading.

"What about Paimon?" She questioned in a hurry, "Let her be, she's gonna catch up anyways." Lumine answered holding (Y/N)'s hand tighter.

(Y/N) could feel heat rush up to her face as soon as she managed to glance at the blonde traveler's face.

She covered her face with her unoccupied hand while Paimon gave her the same expression she gave to Lumine.

Wangshu Inn

"Oh Archons finally.. " (Y/N) let out a sigh of relief as they've finally reached their destination, the Wangshu Inn.

They all stood in awe how amazing the inn was but was also confused as to how will they find a holy being... Well, adepti, in such a basic place such as this one.

"Odd how we can find an adeptus here. Don't they all live somewhere far away from human civilization?" Paimon butted in confusion as she rubbed her chin thinking as to what may be the reason an adeptus could be lurking here.

Lumine chuckled and waved the fairy off, "Well, Paimon. Those are stereotypical guesses you got, Mondstadt's god even lurk in a simple bar." She laughed.