"Yeah." I yelled back.

Right before I was about to close my phone I seen some that caught my eye.

"This Javen shit?" I said to myself as I was looking at her business page.

She got her own shop and shit down here.

Okay finally a female who got some shit going for her self.

I was scrolling on her business page looking at the shit she do for a living.

She did a good ass job at hair and nails.

Not to mention she even did latto shit too. That's how I ended up sliding up on Javen story.

I seen latto post Javen on her story doing her hair and she had her @ in it to.

I thought she was a lil some some so I went to her story and slide up with heart eyes.

Let me see what her main page talking bout.

I went to her main page and seen she just made a post a couple minutes ago.

So knowing the nigga I was I went to it so I could hype her shit up.

I didn't even look at her photos I just liked her picture and and went straight to the comments.

"Fine shit 😍 " is what I commented on her post.

Before I had made my way out her comments I had seen a couple of them and they caught my eye because they had pregnancy emojis.

"Shawty got a baby on the way?" I said to myself.

I exited out her comments and went to look at her pictures.

I zoomed in and seen she did have a baby bump.

"Damn." I mumbled to myself.

I was actually tryna fuck with her but she probably in a relationship and she is pregnant so I guess I just missed out.

"COME ON MANE WE FINNA PLAY 2K!" Fat yelled out.

"Her I come nigga." I said as I locked my phone back.

Mikey's Apartment
4:23pm

Mikey's POV

"You cute." I read in the comments on live.

"Thank you." I said

"Since I'm on here imma respond to as many of y'all comments and stuff."I said to my live.

How old are you?

I'm 22 now...my birthday was last week.

How you been?

I'm straight and I'm thinking about moving to Cali since I'm out there most the time for basketball.

Yo ass suck on the court🤣