The New Guild Recruits

Brody's POV

I followed Sim till we reached a tent with a Wigglytuff's head shape as the top of the tent "This is Wigglytuff's Guild" Sim said "To form an exploration team, you need to register your team here" He said "Then you have to train until you become a first-rate exploration team" He said "Y-y-yikes!" He said shaking a bit "Isn't there something just a little odd about this place?" He asks "No..! I've got Brody with me this time" He said fired up "I have to be brave" He said and stepped into the hole with a wodden grate on it "Pokemon detected! Pokemon detected!" Someone said "Whose footprint? Whose footprint?" Another voice asked "The footprint is Shinx's! The footprint is Shinx's!" The first voice said "Waah!" Sim said startled "N-no. I have to be strong..." He said staying still ".....You may ENTER!" The voice said "Someone's with you! So get that stranger to stand up HERE!" He said and Sim moves to the side then looks at me "They probably meant you, Brody" Sim said "They said to stand up there" He said 'There's a grate covering the hole...' I thought 'It's made so that no one can fall through...' I thought 'Still, it's really strange....It looks like it will tickle my feet or...' I thought "Hey, you! Stranger! Get on the GRATE!" The voice said and I did as told "Pokemon detected! Pokemon detected!" The first voice said "Whose footprint? Whose footprint?" The second voice asked "The footprint is......The footprint is....Um...." The first voice stumbled "What's the matter?! Sentry! Sentry?!" The second voice asks "What's wrong, sentry Diglett?" He asks "Ummm.....Er..." Diglett said "Ummm....The footprint is..." He said "Maybe Riolu's! Maybe Riolu's!" He said "What?! MAYBE?!" The second voice asks "B-but... It's not a footprint that you normally see around here..." Diglett said "UGH! That's pretty crummy!" The second voice said "Checking the footprints of visiting pokemon...That's your job, ISN'T it, Diglett?" He asks "Yes but...I don't know what I don't know" Diglett said "What? Are they arguing?" Sim asks ".....Sorry to make you WAIT" The second voice said "Well, it's TRUE that you don't see any Riolu in these parts..." He said "But you don't SEEM to be bad...OK, good enough! ENTER!" He said and the barred gate opened "Yikes!" Sim said suprised "I'm so nervous! So jittery!" He said "But I'm glad we're finally allowed in. My heart's pounding, though..." He said "You'll be fine Sim" I said smiling and Sim nods "OK, let's go in" Sim said and we went inside the tent.

Inside the tent were stairs leading down "Th-there's a hatch that leads underground here!" Sim said and we climbed down the stairs till we reached a room with lot of pokemon talking with each other "Wow!" Sim said amazed "So this is Wigglytuff's Guild!" Sim said "So many pokemon! I wonder if they're all on exploration teams?" He asks "Excuse me!" Someone said and we looked to see it was a Chatot that came from the other set of stairs leading further down and walked to us "It was you two that just came in, right?" Chatot asks "Yes" Sim said "I'm Chatot! I'm the pokemon in the know around these parts!" Chatot said "I am Guildmaster Wigglytuff's right-hand pokemon!" He said "Now, shoo! Leave the premises! We have no time for salespeople or silly surveys. Off you go, if you please!" He said "N-no! That's not why we're here!" Sim said "We want to form an exploration team..." He said "That's why we came here. We want to be trained as an exploration team" He said and I nodded "Wh-what?! An exploration team?" Chatot asks and turns around "It's rare to see two kids like these want to apprentice at the guild" He said "Especially given how hard our training is!" He said "Surely the steady stream of pokemon that run away from our rigorous training proves how true that is!" He said "Excuse me. Is the exploration team training that severe?" Sim asks "What?!" Chatot asks and turns around quickly "Well...no! No, no, no!" He said "It's not true in the slightest! Our training program for exploration teams is as easy as can be!" He said "Well, well, well! I wish you had told me up front that you wanted to be an exploration team! Hee-heeeee!" He said and Sim and I sweatdrop "His attitude suddenly change, didn't it...?" Sim asked me "OK! Let's get your team signed up right away. Follow me!" Chatot said and we followed him downstairs.