PROLOGUE

Pointing my hands at the bright moon above.Feeling the breeze of cold air through my whole body.Observing the different lights in the city and spying all things from there.

I sigh...

Looking up at the sky as I gazed at the brilliant stars above.

it's beautiful...

Remembering about everything that we longed for each other.I could feel my hair parting to my cheeks due to the sudden blowing of the wind.

I can feel you...

And there I felt the tears trickledown my eyes, I could feel the pain building up in my heart again.I could no longer resist, I groaned and snatched the pain that was building up inside me.

I slowly raised my head while my tears were still dripping and I let out a big sigh...

I miss you...

NERD SPARKS

*~•~*

NOTICE

This story is a revision so means I change the whole story except from the prologue. This story is taglish so haha wala sanang may nagpaloko sa synopsis hehe :)

*~•~*

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

#haztowrites
#alohazzzzz
#nerdsparksmasakit
#nerdsparksnagbabalik