The second piece

Skipping ahead. Might do that a lot because I'm weird like that🙈💜
~~~
(Steve POV) (Steve and Natasha 1 year anniversary)(not wedding don't worry)
~~~
Today is the day that me and Nat officially decided to be together but we're now a year along. I can't believe it has been a year already.

My phone vibrates and I reach for it in my jacket pocket. A picture of me and Nat Eskimo kissing pops up and I click the answer button.

(Phone call)

Steve: hey Nat what's up?

Nat: oh you know just wondering where you are. I can't believe you have forgotten our anniversary!

Steve: Nat I have not forgot our anniversary. Im actually sorting your surprise. Calm down.

Nat: aw Steve! I'm sorry.

Steve: it's okay beautiful. Well the surprise is all done if you want to start now?

Nat: yes! Wait- what do you mean start?

Steve: well first of all you need to go and find pepper and then you will figure the rest out yourself. Bye Nat I love you!

Nat: Steve wa-

But it was too late I had already put the phone down. Now i just have to wait.
~~~
(Natasha POV)

'Steve wa-' the line clicks dead before I can finish. He's being very mysterious and I'm getting the feeling of a déjà vu but I go and find pepper anyway.

I step into the living room of Starks new mansion. Oh yeah! sorry, forgot to mention that stark has a new mansion that we all live in, but it's in California. It's big and has lots of land and privacy and we all have our own floors. Just a typical stark home.

When I step in pepper is stood with a bag and an envelope. What is going on?

'Hi pepper. Steve told me I should come and find you to start my mystery surprise?'

'Yep. That's right. Here's a letter and a bag. Do not look in either yet. Now go to the front steps of the mansion'

'Why-'

'Just go. Have fun sweetie and don't get in too much trouble'
~~~

I step out into the warm evening sun and see Tony stood there in a suit holding the door to a limo open.

'Good evening Madam. Could I interest you in the ride of your life'

'Well that does sound tempting'

'Well then. Right this way ma'am'

I slide into the back of the limo and Tony sticks his head in 'you can now look at your gifts. Pepper says open the bag first. It's from her'

'Okay thanks tony'

'No problem have a nice night' then he turns to the front of the limo 'JARVIS secret location please'

'Right away sir'
~~~

I open up the bag and it has a short strapless green dress in with a lace bodice and a flowing skirt and underneath is a black bikini, also strapless. I check the bag to see if there is anything else and I then I notice a note has dropped onto the seat next to me.

Nat,
don't have to much fun tonight. Change into this and enjoy. I have planned for any just incase moments so these are not clues. I have never seen you so happy and I have never seen such love like what is shared between you and Steve. Don't over think everything and just give life a chance. Don't look back to the past look forward too the future because that's what's important now.
All my love,
pepper x