I moved back because accepting his advancements now would only to cruel to us both. I pretended not to notice his hurt expressions and continued on.

"That was the day I was reincarnated into this body. The day the real Oriana you knew and loved disappeared".

I dared to look up and saw the pure horror on Azaroths face. I don't think I would ever be able to forget the look he has for as long as I live. He shook his head in denial trying to refute my words.

"Surely you jest. You are only Oriana, the mother of our child. The one I fell in love with, there's never been another Oriana. Tell me this is a joke!"

He slammed the table and I merely clenched my fists, keeping a neutral expression. It's not like those words can cut any deeper into my already fragile heart. It's not possible.

"It is the truth. The reason I studied for weeks on end wasn't just to care for our daughter, but to study your culture to better understand how to raise Emmy and to understand the laws of this world. Demons, Angels and every race in between never existed in my world".

"Where I am from, Electricity, Cars, Cellphones and airplanes was invented. Have you ever heard of these terms".

Azaroth shook his head, processing his thoughts in silence as I continued to speak. Whether to satisfy myself or him I couldn't tell really.

"These all exist in my world. But I wasn't a good individual hence all of my previous sparring with the guards and knowing how to use my abilities is all from my past life. And no my siblings do not know I am an reincarnation. They will be the next to know".

Although I equally unprepared on how to face them. I need to stop being selfish and giving these people false hope since their real sister perished long ago.But one problem at a time, right now this conservation is much more important.

"Were you ever going to tell me the truth?" He asked after a very long time.

"In honest truth no I wasn't. But certain circumstances changed my way of thinking".

"Which was?"

I swallowed and only after I deep breath I said, "Falling for you for one, and I actually began to grow a guilty conscience the more I lived here".

He didn't look up even after having heard those words. I couldn't blame him but an irrational part of my mind was disappointed he showed no reaction.

"Tell me about your past life".

My brows shot up in surprise and told him everything from start to finish of how I was an orphan to how I came a renowned assassin to how I was betrayed then to the day I gave birth to our baby.

"So you're a fake Oriana. One that has faked loving a child that is not hers and pretending to care about me and any of these people here in the palace", he spat with so much hatred that he felt I was speaking to another Azaroth altogether.

I stood my ground glaring at Azaroth who also stood to meet my eye. How dare he say such things?! Especially about Emmy.

"How dare you say that to me?! She is and will always be my daughter. There is nothing and no one in this life that will ever say otherwise to me. I love her more then life and she is the only reason I stayed in the first place but that changed."

I pointed towards the door screaming, " Those people, the guards and maids and the chefs, they are people I've grown to care about! They have helped me countless amount of times when I knew they didn't have to. Your mother and sister mean so much to me even though I'd never say it to their faces."