Chapter 6-Ramen and Sparks

ابدأ من البداية

I hardly think anyone would take their time to actually bother trying to kill me. Kakashi didn't seem like the type either. Am I becoming paranoid?

"Hello, sir. I'm Kakashi Hatake and this is one of my students, Saya-"

He oofed as I elbowed him in the stomach.

"I can introduce myself. I'm Saya," I said, giving the old man my most sincere smile. I liked him.

Kakashi thankfully didn't notice the smile as he was too busy trying to stop coughing. I honestly think I didn't hit him that hard....

"Anyways, we're here to see if your ramen is really as delicious as people say," Kakashi, going out into a full blown grin after his little coughing fit. I wish I could see beneath the mask because I bet it was a beautiful smile....

I shook my head vigorously. No, Saya. You are a teenager...an inexperienced one at that. Kakashi was an adult, one that probably liked his women..well....his age. And someone beautiful....

I sighed as I slurped my noodles thoughtfully, slightly depressed. Molly had always said that I would like someone one day. That it would be a different than normal. I would feel....sparks. It couldn't possibly be those tiny electric currents I felt when Kakashi touched me.

I drank the warm soup up from the bowl with ease and sighed again.

Then I turned to look at Kakashi to tell him I was done.

My jaw threatened to hit the floor.

His mask....was off.

His face....it had to be sculpted by some sort of heavenly being. He was outstandingly handsome. I felt dwarfish next to him. My eyes widened as I noticed his strong nose and his full pink lips parted as he ate his noodles with sure bites. I think even Sasuke would cry with joy at how amazing he looked.

I understood why he kept it on now. My cheeks flamed as my eyes stayed transfixed on him. For some reason, I didn't want to look away.

Kakashi glanced at me warily before fully turning to me. I didn't trust myself to talk so I just stared openly.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He asked, wiping cautiously around the smooth, snowy skin. I just kept gazing at him.

Before I could even comprehend it, my body made a move of its own accord. My hand reached out slowly and touched his cheek, just a fleeting touch really. I brushed it along the smooth skin before letting my hand drop.

Kakashi looked at me in shock. I blushed deeply. Could you be anymore stupid, Saya?

He probably thought I was a fangirl now. Oh kami, I probably felt straight into the category of desperate and touchy. I moaned and put my head down on the table, the heat never leaving my cheeks.

"Saya?" I heard him say softly, huskily. I peeked at him before turning away, his eyes gazing at me intently, deeply. I blushed harder. Oh kami.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," I said quietly as I tossed a bill of money onto the counter and dismissed myself quickly. This embarrassment was annoying.

I heard his pursuing steps behind me. I groaned. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"It's ok, you were just surprised. At least you didn't tackle hug me," Kakashi joked as he quickly fell into step with me.

"I was thinking about it," I muttered before slapping my hand around my mouth and staring at him in horror. Why did I say that?!?

Kakashi laughed, grinning. I wish I could've seen him smile without the mask on....