Although I couldn't bring myself to stop him as he had stacks upon stacks of book theories in his room and the wondrous look he's give me whenever I had a question regarding magic. He also helped any demon folk who had hypothesis on different type of Magic and then he'd go above and beyond to help those in need.

Other demon nobles and common folk had voiced their concerns about my family trying to overpower the royal family but Azaroth and Feya both vouched for my family and how my siblings had each helped the kingdom improve made the voices of criticism lessen more by the day.

I could not have asked for more when I think about my siblings but the fear of greeting our parents still was in my mind. What if they know I'm not their kid? Would I have to fight them all or would they be declare war against the demon race thinking I'm a ghost possessing their daughters body. What if they hate my daughter and not accept her like my siblings did so easily.

I shook my head at Kaito who lowered his guard going to grab a drink not before he had a small chat with Emmy of course. " Fistpump!", he held his fist out just in front of Emmy who eagerly gave her uncle a fistpump back. That was a small ritual Kaito and Emmy had whenever he'd go out to start his day.

"Mama kisses!", Emmy playfully wailed as I made my way to her. I got on my knees to meet her eye level and gave her a small kiss on the nose, and both her cheeks too.

Iris bowed to greet me," His and her majesty wish to speak to you mistress".

I nodded and grabbed a nearby towel to wipe the sweat from my face. Venus was pouting like a child knowing this meant I was taking their niece away.

"Don't be like that. You guys can go and enjoy the night life while I stay and have dinner with her grandparents", I grinned to which Venus and Hayden blushed to.

I clearly noticed that all my siblings were actually flirty with many of the demon race here. Especially the sneaky around coming at early hours in the morning. I had my ways of knowing and seeing their embarrassed faces and left before teasing them anymore. The other three have fiancé's already laughing at our siblings while Emmy waved goodbye.

After a quick bath, Emmy and I were dressed whilst hairstylist came through doing a simple fishtail braid and they gave Emmy a bear theme headband that she loved. I carried Emmy as she babbled about what she did all day and I nodded giving her thoughtful expression. Azaroth joined us and Emmy happily jumped into her papa's arms.

He greeted her with a smile as she snuggled into his chest. It was clear as day she missed him dearly even though we always have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. She was just her daddy's favourite girl.

Emmy repeated his day to him as well to which he always appeared to be interested in. After Emmy occupied by the toy in her arms Azaroth spoke.

" Don't be too nervous about meeting father. He's an easygoing man. I already told him of your good deeds and surely my sister and mother have done the same".

"I'm not worried at all, just a little hungry. I'm sure her little one is the eager one out of us here".

I could tell he wanted to say more, especially about the night I cried in front of everyone but before he could say anything the doors to the hall was open.

"Where is my granddaughter and daughter in-law!?", a thunderous roar was heard as a man with similar features to Azaroth marched forward gripping me in a bearhug. I could feel my bones crack as little but all was well as I patted the old mans back.