CHAPTER : 30

Vir was looking at sai and was being mad that she brought him up to the terrace while he was having a conversation with an important guest, and now she was just looking at him and not even explaining him why they are here in the first place.

Vir: Sai, tum ab mujhe bataogi bhi ki kya ho raha hai?? Tum mujhe yaha kyu lai ho?

Sai looked at him, still debating from her inner self, from where she should start the conversation. She can feel the weight on her heart and also the weight of the ring on her fingure drowning her in the sea of guilt and unhappiness.

She took off her engagement ring, holds Vir's hand and put the ring in his hands. She closed his hands and looked at him in his eyes. His eyes can clearly tell he was shock and in disbelief .

She stepped back and created some distance between them and said in a low but confident voice while looking in his eyes.

Sai: I am sorry Vir. Par mein tumhe deserve nahi karti. Iss anghuti ke liye tum please kisi or ko chun lena. Mein iski haqdaar nahi hu.

She kept looking at him in his eyes and tried to read what is going on inside him. He was not at all reacting and was just standing still. When a few minutes passed and he did not even spoke a single word, or even shown an expression, she decided to leave and went downstairs.

She turned around and took her first step towards the door and her new life with Virat. She took another step but suddenly she felt a strong force pulling her arm and pulling her back to where she was standing. She looked at Vir, his eyes full of danger and anger. His jaw clenched and his arms were holding her so tightly that it started to pain. She was afraid of what was coming ahead but she was also strong enough to face all by her self and finish this abusive relationship for once and all.

Vir: tumhe kya lagta hai ki tum itni asani se iss rishte ko khatam kar dogi?? Mein tumhe aaisa nahi karne doonga. Ek saal... Ek saal meine tumhare peeche waste kiya hai. Mein tumhe itni asani se nahi jane doonga.

The pain on her arms was increasing as Vir was constantly gripping her arms more tightly with every passing seconds.

Sai: chodo mujhe Vir. Mujhe dard ho raha hai.

Vir gripped her arms more tightly leaving bruise on the spot.

Vir: tumhara dard toh kuch nahi, par mere dard ka kya? Yeh sab uss Virat ki wajha se ho raha hai na?? Sab uss Virat ne kiya hai na tumhe mujhse dur karne ke liye.

Sai: ha.. par Virat ne mujhe khud kuch nahi kaha tha yeh rishta khatam karne ke liye, par mein yeh rishta khud khatam kar rahi hu.. iss abusive relationship mein nahi reh sakti mein.

Vir left her arms and looked at her. His face and eyes show extreme calmness which was strange and dangerous.

Vir: tum yeh rishta uss Virat ke liye khatam kar rahi ho na.. par ek baat yaad rakhna, ki mere jaisa insaan tumhe kabhi nahi mil payega. Or tum khud bhagte bhagte mere pass wapas aaogi. Par mein uss baar tumhe nahi apnaonga. Tum jaise cheap or bikao ladki mere saath khade rehne ke layak bhi nahi hai. Or jake keh dena apne uss ishq se ki ainda se dur rahe mujhse kyuki agar vo mere saamne aa gaya na toh uske liye aacha nahi hoga.

Sai's temper was rising. Before this moment she was feeling guilty and bad for breaking this relationship on the bad note but now she is more than ever happy and proud to end this relationship. Vir has given her more than enough reasons to not to be in this relationship. Abusing her, both mentally and physically, saying bad words about Virat and her and not respecting her and her family. She has had enough.