CHAPTER : 18

Sai comes back to her house and got freshen up, it was very late at night. She sits on her bed and was about to go to sleep. Suddenly her eyes fell on the photo frame on the sofa in her bedroom. She got up form her bed and goes near the sofa and picked up the photo frame. She smiled at the frame and creased the picture with her hand. It was the photo of Virat in which he was smiling. When ever she feels sad or low or when ever she misses him, she used to see that photo and all her worries left her body. She was admiring the smile on Virat's face and creasing his face.
Suddenly she saw her engagement ring on the same hand with she was creasing and admiring his photo. Tears escape from her eyes. She immediately put the photo in the far corner of her cupboard and sits down on her bed. She looked at the ring again and remaineded herself that she is now engaged to someone else. She can't remember Virat any more. She has to love Vir and she can't betray Vir by marrying him but loving Virat. She thought that she has to love Vir but she forgets that love is not something that is forced on someone. It's a feeling that no one can control. 

Her today's talk with Pakhi has left her broken. She has admitted that she loved Virat and she has also mentioned that how much pain he has given her. She cannot forgive Virat for what he has done but why is she not happy when she is finally moving on? She has thought that she will be happy when she will move on but she can't find peace and happiness even after being with someone like Vir. He is everything which a women desire, he has everything which a women wants in her husband but she still can't forget Virat. She was crying knowing that she is betraying both Vir and her heart by thinking about Virat. She wiped her tears and promised herself that she will not miss Virat anymore. She thought that if she will get married to Vir, she will forget about him. She thought that Virat being not here is the best thing as she will not see him and all her pervious feeling will not come back to her heat which she has towards Virat.

The next day she was all ready to go to hospital and was waiting for Vir to come and pick her up. He has insisted on picking her up from her house even after her constant refusing and saying that she can come there by her own. Suddenly there was a knock on her door. She opened the door and found Pakhi standing there. She invited her inside and makes her sits on the sofa. Pakhi was here to talk about last night. She wanted to make everything clear for her plan to work and wanted to know more about Sai's feelings.

Sai: Pakhi didi, aap itni subha subha? Sab theek toh hai na? Baby ko toh kuch nahi hua hai na?

Sai said in a low tone. There was sad and depressed vibes coming from her voice. Pakhi understood that what she thought was right. Sai was trying to heal herself but she was only hurting herself more by marrying that Vir. She smiled and said.

Pakhi: sab theek hai Sai. Mein yaha bus ek cheez clear karne aai thi ki mein tumhari shaadi se baut kush hu. Kal mein bol nahi pai par mein saachi mein tumhari kushi mein bahut kush hu. Mujhe baut aacha lagega ki tum apni zindagi mein aage bado. Kal jo kuch bhi hua uske liye I am sorry, mujhe kush hona chahiye tha par mein un purane panno ko padne baith gai. Mein bas yeh batane aai hu ki mein tumhare liye baut kush hu or mein tumhare har faisle mein tumhare saath rahungi. 

Sai smiled and hugged Pakhi. After her father, Samrat and Pakhi were her family and she did not want to disappoint them. She thought that she has disappointed them but now she feel relieved that both Pakhi and Samrat are happy with her this decision. She heard the car horn knowing that Vir has finally arrived to pick her up. Both the ladies come out of the house and Sai locked the door. Pakhi after knowing that Vir has come to pick up Sai was excited to meet him. She wanted to see how he looks like and how many chances are there for Virat to stand strongly in front of  Vir. 

Seeing Sai coming out of the house with one pregnant lady, Vir got out of the car and walked towards them. He goes towards Sai and gives her a small hug and and extended his hand towards Pakhi and shakes her hand. 

Pakhi looked at Vir and thought that why Sai has to find so hard competitor for Virat. Vir was tall and handsome. He has a body of solider and face of an actor. His smile was bright and beautiful.  He has a very charming personality and he was a perfect match for any women. She thought that any women will fall for him by only looking at him once. She thought that he was way more better than Virat, look wise.

Vir:  Hi, app zarur sai ki Pakhi didi hongi, Sai ne bahut bataya hai aapke baare mein. Mein Vir hu, Sai ka fiancèe.

Suddenly Pakhi was smiling. She was melting for Vir. She was here to make Sai fall back for virat but she was herself falling for Vir. She shook her head and throw the charming effect he has on her on the side.

Pakhi: Hi, aapse milkar aacha laga, Sai ne mujhe bataya aapke baare mein kal. Congratulations to both of you for your engagement, I hope that you both have a happy life together.

Even if she was saying that she hopes that they have a happy life together but her heart was speaking something else. She knows that she will not let them live happily and definitely not together.

Vir returned her gesture with a big smile and asked sai to get into the car as they were running late. Sai said goodbye to Pakhi and went towards the car. Vir opened the door for her and makes her sit inside the car. Seeing this Pakhi knows that Vir treats Sai better than Virat and was having double feelings weather she should still ship Virat and Sai together or not.