CHAPTER : 12

Rohit put his hand on his cheeks and hissed in pain. Even touching that spot make him winced in pain. He looked at Virat who was looking at him as if he was planning in his mind how to kill him right there on that spot and show it as an accident. There was anger in his eyes but there was something more dangerous in them which Rohit was not able to read.

How could he do that; Virat thought. He has spent six years in vain, just because he thought that his love has cheated on him but it turns out that he was just grieving because of some one else's deeds. He could have lived with his love but he couldn't just because of the person whom he has slapped with all his will and power. He can continue to beat him till all the blood in his body comes out but he has to know the whole truth, he cannot repeat the same mistake by not listening to the whole truth and trusting on the wrong person. But he also decided that if the truth comes out to be more worse than it already is then this person right in front of him is dead.

Before Virat could speak or do anything, Rohit spill out the truth.

It turns out that Rohit was in love with sai since he has saw her in collage. He has loved her from the day one, and followed her all around. Soon he got to know that she was married so he left all hope that she will ever give a chance to him. He decided that he will move on and will ignore Sai but he couldn't do that as he gets attracted towards her even after he tries not to. For the trip, he decided not give attention to her and concentrate on only his studies but he couldn't do that as well because she was in the same cottage as him. He hasn't told anybody about his feelings towards sai, but someone got to know about it and he did not know how? Before going on the trip, that person bribed him and make a deal with him that if he will help them to separate Virat and Sai than, he can have sai for himself together with a large amount of money. He refused the offer there because he can't do the sin of separating a husband and wife.
But seeing Virat coming to meet sai late at night and leaving in the morning and spending whole night with her and most of the time with her, made him feel jealous and he decided to help them. He thought that if he separate them, then he can have sai to himself but sai didn't even care about him.

 After sai got over the trauma of Virat not trusting her and ending their marriage he proposed her on their graduation day, but she refused because she loved Virat and she cannot replace Virat with anyone else in her whole life. He then understands that what he did was not right and he should not have separated them both. He goes to Chavan Nivas, few months after graduating to tell Virat every thing but he got to know that Virat has left the town with his family.

By the time Rohit finishes speaking, Virat was still processing what Rohit said. He does not react or speak and not even move from his place. He stood there silently. After few minutes when he realised what Rohit, said he grabbed his collar once again and this time the hold was even tighter than before.

Virat: kisne diye the tumhe paise? Kisne bola tha yeh karne ke liye? Bol! Bol nahi toh aaj jinda nahi bachega.

Rohit was struggling to breath. Virat's grip was so tight that he could not answer him back. He still tries to speak and answers in a very low voice.

Rohit: aap.. aap unhe .. jante hai..

Virat: kon hai vo? Mein unko janta hu toh naam batao uska...

He looked in Rohit's eyes giving him warning that if he even tries to speak more lies then he won't be spared.

Rohit: Mr. Ninad Chavan..

Virat's eyes goes wide when he heard his baba's name. He couldn't believe that his own father did that to him. He was living a misirable life just because of his father.

Virat: tu sach bol raha hai na? Jhoot toh nahi bol raha hai?

Rohit : mein sach keh raha hu sir. Mein aapse jhoot nahi bolunga kyuki mujhe ab jhoot bolke kuch nahi milega. Mein sai ko kho chuka hu or ab mein apni yeh galti sudharana chahata hu.

Virat: ek baat kaan khol ke sun le.. aage se mere sai ka naam bhi apni iss zuban pe laya toh teri yeh zuban kaat doonga. Agar tune kabhi bhi apni shakal mujhe dikhai toh yeh samajh lena ki uss din teri maut hogi.

He left his collar and warned Rohit with his eyes and words. Rohit got the message and promised that he will forget sai and will never show his face to him again and went from there.

Virat was all broken, again. The pain he was in now was way more than what he has experienced in the last six years.
He started moving, not knowing in what direction he was going in. The tears were continuosly running down his eyes. The silent night, in the middle of the road, where there was no one, was a broken soul wandering around to find peace. He was broken by the people whom he has missed in the last six years and punished himself as well as sai and their relation for years.

The weight of pain and regret was so much that he can't walk properly. He was trembling and wanted to cut through his heart which was giving him so much pain. He fell on the road on his knees, all broken. He was trying to find peace and love for the last half a decade but there was only one person who can actually heal him and give him the peace and love he has been searching for. The person whom he has separated himself from and ruined their relationship. His eyes, heart and brain was all tired and wanted to go into the living and loving arms of sai which can heal him. He shouted on the top of his lungs, the name of his beloved. The name was small but the emotions was so strong and huge.

Sai was sitting on her terrace looking at the sky. When ever she can't sleep, she comes and sit on the terrace and looked at the sky and remembers him. Her heart immediately find the peace she wanted.
But today, her heart can't find the peace even after going through every beautiful memories of them together. She has a feeling that there is something wrong with him. Even being away from him, she can still feel that he is not in stable condition. He needs someone right now. He needs her. She knows it. She knows that he needs her. "Virat", whispered sai. She decided to call pakhi right away tomorrow morning and ask her about him. She couldn't sleep knowing that he needs her and he is sad and depressed about something. Her whole night went in sitting on her terrace and hoping that he is safe and stable.