YOU ONLY BELONGS TO ME.

So this is my imagination only ,no connection with real bb13...

.
.
.
.
So it was an usual day in bb13 there was no task on that particular day . Everyone were chilling around. Some housemates were in living areas , some were in garden area , some were sitting here and there . Our Sidnaaz were just chilling in bedroom, cuddling together in single quilt. It was afternoon , at 3 pm , the Atmosphere were quite chilled , it was the starting period of winters.

Sidhrath heads were on shehnaaz hand , they were cuddling cozyly .yes our sakta launda was always being child around his shehnaaz baby , they were talking on some random topic , discussing nothing but everything, as usual shehnaaz we're blabbering and sidhart was attentively listen to his goofball , reading her facial features, soaked into her warmth, enjoying her hand in his hair lock , overall he his enjoying this personal time with his baby with a pleasant smile on his face....

Aur tuze  pata hai sidhrath humna sare ekthe baithe rehte the aur aise hi idhar udhar ki baate aur chugliya karte the... Hayy meko toh bada maza ata tha by God. Aur tuze pata hai ek bari mai na .........

She was cut off by asim's voice, here shehnaaz and asim share a good bond which always irked our siddy boy to the core .

Oye sana sunna kya kar rahi hai mujhe pata nai yar pith pe bilkul swelling jaisa lag raha hai aur bohot akad bhi gayi hai ,kya tu plz muze thodi masage dedegi , sorry yar meko teko pareshan nai krna tha pr vishal ke haat me lagi hai aur Rashmi ko toh bhukhar hai tu toh jyanti hi hai...
Plz Yar karde sachi pain ho raha hai .

Here our sidhrath got angry totally annoyed . firstly he nagg into there personal time secondly he can't see his baby touching other male , his possessive side can't let him calm. He abruptly said ....

Woh nai kar sakti usko araam Krna hai tu kisi aur se karva gharme itne log hai teko yahi dikhti hai kya woh nai ayge....

He was very curt because he can't handle his baby being cozy with other person and touching that person's bare back ..hell no he can't see it. which make him irritated and his anger was oozing out bit by bit . Because he already had an idea of asim being interested in shehnaaz . And being a male he can easily see the efforts of asim of trying to get closer to shehnaaz which can't settle well with him . He get more annoyed when vishal also took entry in the situation and he know how much vishal adores his muchkin which gave him reason to hate  vishal too. In short he hate every male specie there who try to get close to his baby and he knos  his baby is very innocent and pure soul that's why people always took advantage of that thing and he is very well aware of that.

Vishal this time... Hii sana kya kar rahi hai , tune toh subhe se eka bhi baar baat nai ki yar .itna kya busy hai shuklaji ke sath . Jara hame bhi time diya kar baby and gave her a cheeky smile.

But in next moment he badly regret his words because shuklaji pass the most dangerous glared to him for interfering into there personal space and calling her baby . first asim and then vishal too . Vishal instantly gulp and escape from there making an excuse.,😁😁.

Sana yar bolna kar degi na , sachi dard hai yar

Are meko koi bolne dega tabna  bolungi mai teeno lage pade hai bata kaha dard hai jara piche mude ke bata toh sahi
And she instant shudder by the intense stare of her bebu who were shooting daggers at her through his eyes for being this good to everyone who really doesn't matter for them. She show him puppy eyes  and gesturing him to understand that how can she directly dismiss asim  but he just annoyingly  getup from her hand and sit straight resting on headboard of bed.
Asim just turn and open his upper zip of hoodie and take it off from his body  and being half bare in front of shehnaaz which make sidhrath more enraged .

Asim mai kya keh rahi thi tuna yahi baith ja bahar kyu jana yahi don minutes balm laga ke thoda press karungi toh ho jayga.

She was hell scared seeing sidhrath condition she knows how he became possessive but she can't even deny asim because he always helps her and another thing is, he is genuinely in pain . The certain part of his back is little red and there is small swelling too. So being a good human being she can't easily dismissed him when he is in real pain. She make him sit infront her her and start applying balm on his back on the swell and reddened part and were easily pressing it with her soft hands .......but  the next thing make her wince in pain and she knows she person who reward her with pinch but she kept mum by pressing her lips together feeling sudden pain in her smooth waist , because when she was applying balm asim were really feeling better and his pain is also getting less and feeling her soft hands he started moaning softly and he kept moaning in between the massage whenever he is getting little releif which make sidhrath enraged and he gifted shehnaaz a painful pinch in her waist for giving his personal time to that annoying asim.. she was repeatedly getting pinched painfully whenever a moan erupts from asims mouth. Sidhrath can't even left bed because he can't let her alone with that annoying brat being a possessive bebu. So he kept punishing her under the quilt. Enough of controlling the pain shehnaaz slightly push asim out of the bed.

Oye bus hogaya ab jayada karungi toh jayada pain hoga ,utha ja ab.

she was indirectly saying about her pain which she is continuously getting from her bebu on her smooth waist. She was dam sure that her waist became red and blue with blotches with sid's  continous torture. finally asim left but made a big blunder before going by quickly kissing shehnaaz cheek with a cheeky smile leaving a raging hulk behind . As soon as he left sidhrath just banged his hand on near by table and throw the things on grounds . His eyes were spitting fire . He was looking at shehnaaz like a predator who looks at his pray. Shehnaaz Just gulp the lump with fearful eyes she try to explain him to make him calm but she was cutt off by sidhrath dangerous stare and cold voice  . He just come upon her and put his finger on her lip pressing it more than required.

Don't even dare ....to utter a word darling,,,,,not a single word .

His voice was too much cold and dominating she just shivers and she knows that she make a big blunder and have to pay for it ,,, she also experience his possessiveness in past days too but after there confessions he became more possessive and protective towards her and can't share her with anyone else.......yes they confess to each other few days ago..... shehnaaz made him confess by waking his possessive side in past by saying vishal that she will surely think about him after the show ends and they have chances of being together.she purposely done this and get rewarded with a painful kiss and confessions of her bebu....after confessing her he clearly told her that she only belongs to him and no one can touch her and get close to her , that she is only his. But this time again she wakes up his devil side by helping asim . And she can surely tell that this time she have to put alot of efforts to cajoled her sidhrath.

I am waiting in bathroom......you have only five minutes.....and if you delay for a single minute you will have to face the worst darling and you know that...

He was saying every word coming extremely close to her lips by putting pressure on each word which form sweat beads on her forehead. She knows that she has wake up the beast  and now surely he will have her in his lunch🥺🥺. She hurriedly nodded yes not wanting to make him more angry like a scared baby . He left from there not before glancing at her to follow him.. which she instantly did like a scared puppy 🥺🥺.

SHOWER YOUR LOVE 🙂 KEEP VOTING ☺️☺️ AND LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS HOW WAS IT