INTENSE LOVE

PRESENT........

Sidhrath leave me plz chod mujhe. she was struggling to get out of his hold ,he was tightly holding her in his arms to not let go of her . He was continuously Chanting sorry to her and after having no strength she stop struggling and he just look at her , eyes stinged with tears ,hers full of hurt ,pain, disappointment. 

Finally she spoke ....eka min chod mujhe mai Kai nai ja rahi he looks at her and remove his hold but the next thing broke him completely she removed there engagement ring from her hand and gave it to him who was not ready to believe what happening with him....

Sana baby ye ye tu tu kyu ..... Kya karahi hai meri jaan ...ring kyu nikali plzz plzz what.... He was stammering with fear ......

Sidhrath mujhe galat mat samaj pr shayad mai sach me tere kabil nai hunn , mere sath pachtane se acha hai is baat ko abhi rok dete hai ....she say this words with very heavy heart because now it's needed to teach him the lesson that how his anger and insecurity can ruin there precious bond , this negative emotions can break the most pure bond and she is determined to teach him this time so they can rise more strong in there bond ,so he can not hurt himself and her too becoz of this insecurity and this time she so so determine to vanish all his fear because her heart know how much his sidhrath love her ,how crazy he adore her and she want to make them more strong which will keep them united in every Strom and every situation...

Ye kyu bol rahi hai baby plz let me explain aisa mat kr meri jaan maine jo bhi bola gusse me bola tha and I don't mean even a single word which I said last night in my anger ..you know na baba how much I love you ...you know it right ...he was in complete mess looking her like a lost child tears were continously flowing from his eyes....

Kabhi kabhi pyar kafi nai hota sidhrath......rishtey me bharosa hona bhi jaaroori hai jo tuze mujh pr bilkul nai hai ....and turn to other side because she can't see him crying, she is hating herself for making her bebu cry so much but it's needed to make them more stronger that no one can break them apart....

Shehnaaz plz meri jaan tuze pata hai ye sab us paras aur shefali ke vajah se hu hai unhone janbujke aise baate kahu jisee mera dimag kharab hogaya aur mujse ye galti ho gayi ...mai nai seh sakta tera mujse dur hona plz jaan give me one chance atleast plzzz....

She had already this idea from where this thought come in his mind because when he was dragging her yesterday out of the party she watched there dirty smirking faces of paras and that bitch which make everything clear in front of her..... But this time she need to make him leave his insecurity out of there relationship which is very fatal for there bond ....

Nahi sidhrath main tuze ab sirf itna kahungi tu chahat haina na jau nahi jaungi but I need break because I can't forget what you said yesterday.....so ye ring ab mujhe tu tabhi dena jab tu sure hojaye aur agar na sure ho aur tera faisla badal jaye jaise tune kal raat kaha ki tuze pachatava hai ki tune ye engagement bhi karli ...to tu mat dena ye ring mujhe koi problem nai hogi with a painful smile which broke him ...kyuki woh rishta na ho toh hum  friends bhi rehlenge kyuki Mai nai chahati tu badme pachtaye ....bharosa rishtey ki Niv hai jo hamare rishte mi bohot kamjor hai .....

She just keep the bag aside and move towards bed and sleep on her side and said sidhrath....and his face instantly lit up and smile tug on his lips he thought naaz call him to sleep because they can't sleep without each other but in next moment his face fell hearing her next sentence....plz light off krde I want to sleep. ..

And he did and go to the bed like lost child totally worn out because of all crying session and lot of emotional baggage....but sleep is far away from his eyes he keep watching her but she never turn to face him ...he put his hand lightly on her waist trying to cuddle her but she just shrugged his hand away lightly which made him pour more tears... He enable to control his emotions turn to other side and kept crying in agony he was badly regretting for not believing his baby and getting poke by that pigs like people and he also take the oath that he will always give priority to his love instead of other people and will never misjudge her ...

After some time he turn towards hers and still her back was facing him ,he thought she must be slept by now and which make him cry more and start hicuuping like a baby ,he was crying hysterically and seeking for her warmth..... little did he know that his naaz was wide awake and shedding tears silently because she can hear him crying which give her alot of pain  ....he again turn around because he don't want to disturb her more naaz turn silently and look at his shoulder which was moving up and down due to hicuuping, she knows how he is feeling right know, she can feel his pain,.. because she fucking love him with all her witts ....she just spread her arm and strenly call him ,not want to melt so easily but neither she want to make his health affect ...this is how intense there love is, this how there bond is such intense such pure and sternly call him sidhrath and he instantly turn towards her like a baby ,tears trickling down from cheeks . When he saw her spread arm for him it broke his all limits he just jump on her and broke down completely she too engulfed him in her warmth. He kept crying on her bossoms making her t- shirt wet ...and kept mumuring a sorry but she not utter a single word she kept caressing his hairs to make him sleep she strenly said SLEEP IN COLD tone  he just hug her more tightly nor want too leave a single space between them , totally crush her and within few minutes dozzed off because of exhaustion .. after feeling his steady breath naaz kiss his forhead and she to dozzed of ready to start a new morning with a love .....she knows she did enough to make him realise his mistakes and she just want him to confront her and assure her that he will completely let go of his insecurity and will definitely try to not get bother becoz of it.,....

Hash  this and previous was the long one chapter hope you all are enjoying 🙂 let me know in comments and keep voting ☺️

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE,😊😊