INTENSE LOVE

Shehnaaz sunna baby I am sorry kya ho gaya hai ye bag kyu pack kar rahi hai.....plz meri jaan baat kele plz I am sorry, I know I behave like jerk please forgive me ( his heart were beating fast due to fear of losing his sana baby).

She turned around to face him and said....are sidhrath plz tu sorry kyu bol raha hai tune thik kaha shayad Mai nai hun bharose layak tu mat guilty feel kr ( her expression were very cold and calm but the hurt was very intense ).

Sidhrath felt like his heart will come in his throat. The fear of losing her because of his insecurity and temper is eating him up . He is feeling like to choke himself for using such harsh word towards his baby last night because of his insecurity and over possessiveness.......plz baby ruk ja muje plz eka chance de tu explain myself with a crack voice...

Are sidhrath plz  maine kaha na tu guilty mat feel kr Mai toh hu hi flipper aur ya kabhi yaha kabhi vaha yahi kaha thana tune so ab Jara rahi hunn tuze aur problem nai dungi with a painful smile ....but not a single tear were coming out of her eyes , she just wore a facade of being strong not to breakdown infront of him...she was moving out of the room with her bag.

Baby plz let me explain for god sake...he just pull her towards himself. You know that I am fool plz bacha he felt like crying for hurting his jaan......

So this in new short story we will see what happened between them 😁😁😁 there love will surely overcome all tussels between them.😊.    Next part badme shower you love and support.......

Good night 😘😘

MEMORIES 💓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara