MERI HAI MERI RAHEGI

Back to the story

Sid and sana were enjoying the party in full swing. They both were talking to there friends and producers who were present in the party.

Producer : kya baat hai shehnaaz aap toh eka dedh ( one and half ) saal mai puri badal gayi hai bilkul lean and more gorgeous ,

Sana : kyu Mai pehle achi nai lgti thi kya ( sana being sana😁)

Producer : are nai aap to tab bhi kamal thi aur aaj bhi keher dha rahi hai ☺️☺️☺️.

Sana : ( she feel burning gaze on her and look at sidharth , he was literally gritting his teeth ) are sidhrath chal hume jana haina aaj jaldi .

Sid : haa jana toh hai agar inka introduction ho gaya ho toh ( pointing towards prod with poker face)

Sana : ( sana got the hint and excuse from there with sidhrath they come of out party)  bebu kya ho gaya hai kyu itna chid raha hai .

Sid : acha mai gussa ho raha hun aur woh andar kya chal raha tha , every fucking men were gawking at you. Ek baat dimag me daal le jo mera hai woh sirf mera hai and you are fucking mine .

Sana : ( she just shivers because of his dominating tone and nodded yes with puppy face ) sorry bebu pr main toh Khuch nai kiya mere se gussa na ho yar🥺🥺

Sid : (with sigh)  chal thik hai car mai beith apan drive pe jayenge and kiss her forehead.

Sana gave him bunny smile and when they were heading towards car a voice came from behind......mujse nai miloge baby doll 😁😁😁 and that's it our shuklaji lost it and turn to see gautam call sana .

Gautam : ( coming towards them ) wow sana bilkul chand lag rahi ho and then Sid ko , hey sidhrath how are you man.

Sid : all fine agar aap na aate toh

Gautam: giving confused look what 🤨

Sana : actually hame late ho raha hai( by Gautam and hurriedly excuse from there dragging sidhrath as well becoz she knows how Sid can make rainbow 🌈 of gautam).

Sid : (after sitting in car sidhrath just pull her harshly towards him and she landed up on his lap) aainda agar koi tuze taade ya koi flirt karega then that will be there last day on earth 🌎). Tu meri hai aur hamesha meri rahegi and smash his lips on her kissing her ferociously.

Sana : ( they parted away after being breathless , she caresses his cheek and said Teri hu aur hamesha rahungi bebu,😊😊 an chal cheti cheti meko gumna hai.

And our shuklaji as always can resist this cutipie and both roam around city with there chitchat and fun masti.

So friends this was my first attempt here this story ends ..... MEMORIES WILL INCLUDING SHORT STORIES OF OUR SIDNAAZ 😊😊 lots of love agar mistake hui ho toh mafi

STAY SAFE AND HAPPY.,🥰🥰.