INTENSE LOVE

Back to the story.......

Next morning......

Both were sleeping peacefully after lot of emotional trauma that they have face from past few hours.....both knows that no one can love them more than each other , only they can hurt themselves and only they have power to heal themselves......As we know there  is always a new hope with a new day....

Both were determined to solve their problems and once again clear this obstacles between them and get up more stronger again for their love for their bond....

Shehnaaz was the first to wake up and the view made her bloom with a  beactic smile ...her bebu was totally snuggle into her blossom, holding her as tight as he can , his face is dugged between her breasts. He is  looking like a innocent baby, lips slightly parted but she frown seeing his swollen eyes due to crying and it gives her pain that how much he suffers but her behaviour was totally justified and needed to secure their bond thier relation from evil eyes who always waiting for the chance to break them apart.....

She was slightly ruffling his hairs after some time she try to get up to use washroom but his hold were too tight to make her get up ....she was trying to remove his hand which broke his sleep and he looks at her face and gave her smile but she didn't return it and then it hit him and he remembered all the flashbacks and his eyes again well up which made shehnaaz heart ache and she just wipe his tear ....

Sidhrath ab agar roya ya eka asu bhi nikalana na toh abhi chali jayungi mai she spoke sternly...she was getting angry because whatever get happened between them she can't see her bebu crying it clench heart heart ...

He hastily wipe his face not wanting to  make her more angry, he was getting feared that she will leave him if he makes her more angry......Nai ro raha hun yar aise janeki ki baat mat kr ...he   wishper like a baby who was totally broken with the thought of her leaving him...

She just hmmm and were  getting up to use washroom when he said ....kya yar sana kaha jarahi hai ab to mai roo bhi nai Raha ......utter like baby with a cracked voice ....

The the last night incident made him very vulnerable because he knows that no one can love him to this extent which only shehnaaz did..

She was still being strict .....kahi nai Jara rahi hun ab yaha chup chap baitho mai abhi ati hunn ....
She move towards washroom and did her business and came back on bed ..... He was sitting like a baby who is very scared of getting scold from his mumma...

She spoke after settling on bed go and get fresh I am waiting here ....and he just run into the washroom like a obedient baby not want to annoy her more...he came back and sat infront of her looking down towards his lap totally ashamed of his previous behaviour at party....

She was quietly observing him she can easily tell that his very guilty and his state can clearly showing that he will never repeat this mistake of getting insecure and will never get influence by others.....he was waiting for her to talk to him ,to hug him and waiting for getting forgiveness from his sana baby who was just looking at him plainly....

Upar dekh sidhrath and he slowly looks up ,eyes red , completely swollen which Peirce her heart,,,,,
Ab kuchh bolega bhi ya aisa mu latka ke baithega ....

Sorry he uttered like a child who is  eagerly waiting to get forgive and again his eyes started shedding tears this time before she can utter a word he hurriedly wipe his tears he was really trying hard to control his tears but his guilt is eating him up and on other hand he also dont want to make her angry because he knows she hates his tears , she can't see him crying which making him cry more,,,

He again looks down and said muze maaf karde yar plz mujshe alag mat ho he was sobbing with each words she can't control herself more nor can act strict because she know he needs her this time , he is genuinely sorry for his deeds , she also knows that he not meant a single word which his spoke on party night and she knows that. It  was his anger that overpower him at that time , because she know the fact that her bebu can't share her with anyone which make him react so badly.....

Seeing him again crying she jus pull him in her embrace and make him relaxxxx ......

Shhh shhh bas hogaya bebu mat ro baba .....chup hoja bebu and this make him sobbed more because he was really missing this love and pampering from her, which he was craving from past hours ,,....bas mera baby mat ro baba .....shan't hoja bebu maaf kiya maine dekh meri taraf puttu... Idhar dekh meri jaan ....she hold his face and make him look into her eyes which is only shows pure love and affection for her bebu..... sidhrath was totally clinging on her like panda not want a single space between them ....he looks at her eyes which clearly showing only love for him ....she gave him a beautiful smile which is assurance that whatever may happen she will never leave him alone......

Shehnaaz baby tune sachi mujhe maaf kar diya na he ask like a innocent baby lips trembling due to crying .....

Ha bebu sachi maaf kar diya but plz ab ro mat warna mai fir gussa hojaungi and peck his lips which make him smile ear to ear ....he was beaming at her , finally he was feeling relaxed.....

Baby me aayinda kabhi aisa nai karunga , kabhi bhi aise gusse me akar ulta sidha nai bolunga.....I know meri jaan mai gusaa ho jata hun but I will make sure if anything happens like this in future I will definitely talk to you about it and won't judge you ever without knowing anything.  I promise this baby 😭..

Pata hai mujhe bebu tu aisa kabhi nai karega chal ab bohot ro kiya uth ja chal ab khuch khale kal se bhukha baitha hai puttu.....and she just kissed his forehead and were getting up but he holds her hand and pull her in his lap .....

Kya hua bebu ? ..... shehnaaz fir kabhi ye ring mat utarna mai sachi apni jaan se jyada tuzse pyar karta hu. Kabhi mere gusse ki vajah se meko chod ke mat jana plz accept this ring baby.....and make her wear that ring again....

Tuze lagta hai maii tuzse kabhi dur jayungi ...he instantly nodded in no. Mai tuzse bohot pyar karti hui sidhrath maine tera sath sath  teri har chiz ko apan mana hai ....chahe woh tera pyara ho ,chahe woh tera gussa ho ....mai tuze pura chahati hun. Agar tera pyar mera hai toh tera gussa aur tera aggression bhi mera hai , tu meri jaan hai tuze kaise chod du bhala but mujse vada kr kabhi bhi apne gusse me ake tu kisse tisre ko hamare bich ki deewar nai banne dega. Log sirf issi firat me hote hai ki kab woh kisseka bura kar jay .but ye humpe hota hai ki hum unhe kaise apnese dur rakhe jo hamara nuksan chahte ho..he nodded yes in acceptance..

Aayinda kabhi aisa nai karunga mera baby and kiss her ring finger were he slip the ring ...

Tuze pata hai sidhrath kal yeh ring maine jaanbujke utari taki tuze yehsas ho ki humara rishta kya hai ki hum kis tarah jude hai....mai janti thi tune woh sab baate gusse me boli thi mai sirf ye realise karavana chahti thi ki humara rishta in sab insecurity aur negative chejo se upar hai jiska tuze yehsaas hai .....aage kabki aisa nai karna bebu warna mai tera mu tod dungi kutte she suddenly spoke to lighten di situation not to stretch the topic more and make him relaxxxx as he was very exhausted becoz of all the previous things from last night...and he just laugh loudly by seeing his chirpy and bubbly baby sana back ....

Kutta kitna pareshan karta hai muje,khotta kahi ka 😒😒 , sale chittar padengi tuzi bichari masoom si jaan ke peeche pada hai....and make a fake angry pout..😠
Unable to control he just pull her for a searing kiss , his was literally feeling heaven after feeling her soft plump lips after so long....they always get intimate but each time it's pure love for them , each time they connected there soul with each other its not just a kiss ,it was his love which his pouring into the kiss , he was desperately craving for her to embrace him from yesterday and she did ...she kiss him back with equal passion pulling him more into her .... After some time they parted and he just hug her to his chest were she was snuggled more into his warm chest....

This is how there love cross all the obstacles, all the hurdles between them..each time the grew more strong than previous one , each time they embrace each other more stronger to build themself together....this is how there love is INTENSE BUT PURE , INTENSE BUT RAW...AND HOLY.♥️❤️❤️.

SO THIS IS THE END OF THIS SHORT STORY THAT IS INTENSE LOVE..

SHOWER your love guyys and keep voting and plz follow if you want to get more updates.....keep supporting friends 😊😊 and sorry agar koi mistake hui toh..

STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY ❤️❤️😘