random headcanon list because I once again am head empty

Depuis le début

Headcanon: Jaxx has a photo album that's just full of pictures of Daryl. Daryl asleep on the couch, Daryl having a smoke outside, Daryl giving Murphy a bath, and of course a few extremely naked shots of Daryl. Those are Jaxx's favorite.

Headcanon: Daryl grew up sleeping on anything but a bed. The ground, a cot, a box spring with some blankets on top of it, and his truck. So when he moved in with Jaxx he slept on Jaxx's sofa for the first week because Jaxx's bed was uncomfortably soft to him.

Headcanon: Jaxx's moms name is Yennifer, she definitely wasn't keen on her young son dating someone five years older than him, especially when that someone has a bigoted nazi for a brother. But she held her tongue because she knew Jaxx had a good judge of character. And after meeting Daryl she liked him just fine, and even treated him as if he was her own kid.

Headcanon: Seriously, how scary is Jaxx? Well one time in 1998 Jaxx and Daryl were out on the town and Daryl was keeping to himself in a bar while Jaxx was dancing, and some guy came up and started flirting with him. Daryl told the guy to buzz off several times, but he wouldn't leave Daryl alone. Jaxx overheard this, approached them, and lead the guy outside of the bar with promises of a threesome. He beat the guys ass once they got outside and by the time Daryl had gotten Jaxx to cool off the guy was on the ground, bruised and bleeding with several broken bones. Jaxx spat in his face and he and Daryl went home. This was the first time Daryl ever saw Jaxx lash out, and to him it was kinda hot and kinda scary.

Headcanon: Jaxx's favorite movie is the boondock saints, preferably the edited version. Daryl doesn't understand why it's Jaxx's favorite movie, because of certain scenes like the funny man scene.

Headcanon: Jaxx is such good friends with Lori and Carol because they remind him of his work friends at the hospital, washing everyone's clothes while gossiping about exes gives him so much pre apocalypse nostalgia.

Headcanon: when the apocalypse broke out, Merle took it as a chance to take Daryl back. So he pretended to go find Jaxx, told Daryl he was dead, and then took off with a very very sad Daryl by his side. When Daryl found Jaxx at camp, he realized that Merle had lied and was so upset that he took his anger out on Rick. He wasn't upset that the group had lost Merle, he was upset that Merle wasn't there so Daryl could kill him himself.

Headcanon: Jaxx actually did have a boyfriend when he met Daryl, and by the time Daryl asked Jaxx out Jaxx was already trying to distance himself from said boyfriend so he broke things off to date Daryl.

Headcanon: Jaxx actually already sort of knew Shane before the apocalypse. On their trip up to Canada Shane pulled Jaxx and Daryl over in kentucky, it was only a 10 minute interaction but Jaxx remembered that stupid fucking nose when he saw it again.

Headcanon: on mothers day Jaxx and Daryl would take Yennifer out to dinner and then visit Daryl's mother's grave. On fathers day they'd drink heavily and probably have a lot of rage sex.

Headcanon: in their apartment building Jaxx and Daryl really only interacts with their neighbors across the Hall, Sammy Tornelli and her Dad. Jaxx knew Sammy ever since she was a baby so when she died he took it very very hard, almost as hard as her dad took it.

Headcanon: Jaxx's wedding ring is actually his mother's ring modified into a more masculine look, Yennifer gave Daryl the ring when she gave him her blessing to propose, and Daryl took the ring to a friend of his that makes rings out of scraps of metal. Daryl's wedding ring is just a plain gold and silver band, but it suits him. He wears it in a necklace more than as a ring because rings make him feel awkward.

Headcanon: so Daryl is secretly a biter. No, not in the sexual way. But in the way where if he and Jaxx are just chilling, and Jaxx isn't paying enough attention to him, he will lean over and bite Jaxx like a cat looking for attention. Absolutely no one believes Jaxx when he tells them.

Headcanon: after Jaxx and Daryl's surrogate lost their baby, Jaxx just locked up the nursery. He couldn't bare to look at it, nor could he bare to take anything down. sometimes Daryl would open it just to look around at what could have been, he cleans the room just to keep himself occupied. The stillness of that room makes him so uncomfortable that he leaves and locks it back up without a second thought.

Headcanon: Jaxx and Daryl have broken up before. It was for two weeks in 2002 and they were both so upset that they went to Yennifer at the exact same time at like three in the morning. Yennifer quite literally begged them to sort their shit out so she can go back to bed, and thankfully they did. Daryl felt as if he didn't deserve Jaxx, and Jaxx felt as if he didn't deserve Daryl. They both agreed that they were perfect for each other, and went back to their apartment.

Headcanon: one of Daryl's secret hyper fixations is candles. He had so many fucking candles they almost took up an entire closet and he categorized them by color, scent, and size. Jaxx got a migraine every time he opened that closet.

Headcanon: Daryl's vest is actually Jaxx's vest, he had it for years and he gave it to Daryl on his birthday six months before the apocalypse started. Jaxx also stitched a little pride flag on the inside of the vest just for Daryl. While Daryl has Jaxx's vest, Jaxx has Daryl's favorite hunting knife.

Final headcanon: Daryl grows his hair out because Jaxx likes it, and when Jaxx shaved the sides of his head after otis's death Daryl was greatly reminded of the jaxx he first met, so Jaxx just keeps his hair like that.

A/N: I've had about 6 bottles of Baja blast today and I can hear colors. But either than that, I'm fine.