WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING: IF YOU ARE A PARENT WHO BELIEVES MENTAL ILLNESS COMES FROM PHONES AND ISN'T REAL THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY BE TRIGGERED BY THIS. 

Our parents say that it's because of our phones and that in their generations no one did this. The schools say we are overreacting and we actually have life much better then they did. Our bullies call us attention seeking and so does everyone else when they see our scars. "Just end it already if it's all that bad" they say and who's to say we haven't tried. At least I have. So if you understand what I've said this far, continue but do it at your own risk. I will not hold back from anything and we will be talking about dark things. By we I mean me but you will be a part of the conversation you will go deeper into your thoughts and so we will talk. Now consider yourself warned.

Now that you understand the gravity of this situation I may as well introduce myself. Hi, Danielle Robin Griffith, Dani for short. Really it's only ever been Dani. What's your name? oh right, one sided conversation silly me. dumb stupid idiot me.I am 14 years old and a freshman. I'm a girl and I use she/her pronouns although they/them is just fine too.No one's ever going to use they/them though so I don't even mention it. I'm about average height and I have brown hair and green eyes. But you know that. Most likely you know everything about me already. You know my life and my story. One thing you don't know yet is how it went down in my head. You may know what happened in facts but you don't know the emotion or the rippling effect anything had on my mental health. My story will be publicised and everyone will be taught the dangers of mental illness. No one will take it seriously and just view it as another tragic story.Whatever event you're thinking of right now you're unaware of what that caused in my head. My head is a scary place. Even for me. Over the years I've collected many demons. Many many demons. They come in forms. They are all nice, polite and friendly until you don't listen to them. There is Deb, Anna, Cat, Oliver, Izzy, Bri, Mia, Andy, Skip and Sue. They have scarred away all my friends and so they are my friends. I wouldn't say friends so much, I would say enemies inside my head that I have learned to tolerate with pills. Pills, oh the things I could say about pills. They are wonderful things actually. Stop my thoughts from overcoming me and making all my "friends" spill out. They keep me alive so I guess it evens out. But is that a good thing? I guess we will figure that out together. Now come along and meet my friends.