"Yeah, yeah, yeah, how bad is it looking?" I guess I should've waited to get dressed. The soft cream off the shoulder floral dress is fitted to my waist, flaring over my hips gently. With my hair pulled up messily with a butterfly clip. Simple sandals adorn my feet while I still can bend down to put them on. I'm sure that small task will be taken from me... And you know what? I can't say I mind. Knowing what is taking that task away, a precious miracle of a baby.

"It's not terrible, just come down and play doctor will ya?" Distracted from my thoughts I laugh and shake my head.

"Alright, alright, no need to be pushy, I'll be down in a minute or two." I hang up listening to his chuckle and want to smile. He's a character. Snake is a favorite of mine, his goofy humor keeps things light and airy, Digger, while a great man is a bit intimidating to me. But how much of that was because the first time I met him it felt like he was a large giant breathing fire down my neck. I can't hold anything against him, his friend had been in critical condition, even I can't say I would be reasonable in his position.

A chuckle leaves my lips as I slip from the room, finding my way down the winding halls before I hit the bar. There's a lull in the bar a relaxed atmosphere, the area is already cleaned and waiting for their ruch tonight once they open to the public, day time hours are mainly for family and friends of the club. I wave and smile to members as I pass, with only a slight limp in my gait. I'm surprised I don't have more of an ailment from the replacement.

I pause as I leave the bar and stare at Snake as he's throwing the ball for Dozer, playing with him, goofing off, per usual. He looks fine... I fight a smile as I walk up to him and cross my arms. "So... What's hurting?" Snake gives me a sheepish smile and chuckle as he looks my way.

"My ear." Red marks on his ear make me arch a brow before he points over Axel as he strolls over leisurely.

"Uh Uh." I say and shake my head, turning to walk towards Axel. "Was it necessary to twist his ear?" He laughs as he wraps his arm around me, giving me my very late morning kiss.

"It was Snake, someone has to keep him on his toes." He chuckled as he guided me from him to the car.

"You do know I would've come out without the little tale you had him ring, right?" He winked with a grin.

"I wanted to make it extra special, now come on Baby G, I have some plans to set in motion with you, alright?" I chuckle and shake my head at him.

"Axel, honey you are something else." He just chuckles and shrugs with a smile, he gets on the road and starts driving making me look around with interest. It doesn't take me long to realize this very familiar drive and I look at him with a sigh. "Axel... What did you do?" He just smiles secretively not answering as he continues the drive to what used to be my home. I don't even know what happened to it. I was a chicken and gave that battle up to Axel, I can't admit that I'm proud of walking away from it.

I have to say I'm shocked as he pulls into the driveway, the charred remains that should be here are gone. What...? I'm stunned as he parks in the driveway, where a small log cabin used to sit, nearly over taken by the land, now resides a stunning modern rustic home. A winding stone path leads to a stone patio that guides you to a porch, to your right you have an overhand on the add on porch.

"Axel..?" I ask as I look at him, he continues to watch me with a small smile as he gets out, not saying a word to pull open my door, guiding me up the pathway speechless. Surrounding the stone steps is a mulch garden spotted with vegetation, flowers adorning the deep red mulch lined with stones. Windows decorate the two story home letting in the natural light. He pushes open the door with a circular welcome sign and a soft grey bow.

As if my world couldn't be more shifted, the door welcomes you into a warm home with a large open floor plan, furniture breaks up the spacious space, dividing the rooms carefully. It's obvious that it was professionally decorated, the french doors in the back of the house lead you onto a porch with steps into the spacious fenced in yard, a pool fenced off making me look at him dumb founded. "How? Axel, how on earth did you manage this?" I know I have tears in my eyes as I look around.

A soft chuckle leaves his lips as he guides me back inside pointing out a doggy door with a wink. He moves up the stairs that give a grande view of the floorplan below. He guides me upstairs and my breath is taken away even more. Who knew that would be possible? Two spare bedrooms and a master bedroom. All of which have me so much closer to tears. Standing in the master bedroom I look at him in awe. "This... this was my surprise."

"How? How did you do it?" I ask choked up, it was important to her to have a home, but she didn't realize just how much she missed having her own space, something she could call hers... theirs now. He rubs his neck with a slight smile.

"After it all went down... blew up, I called in some favors. Snake's father and mother run a renovation and construction company. His father has years in the business. His mother is an interior decorator. Snake and I helped, the whole MC pitched in on the house. We were hoping to get it done sooner but... it works." He shrugged and I have to laugh and shake my head as I wrap my arms around him hugging him. "But there's one more surprise in store." He murmured as he kissed my head and I look up at him amazed.

"What possibly else could you have done? This is all so... spectacular." He moved out of the room and down the hall over the garage he pushed open the only door that has been closed to expose something that makes me want to burst into tears. Oh my lord. I'm greeted with a rustic neutral nursery, one wall is made up of a stunning wood accent piece, the opposite facing it is a botanical woodsy themed wall painting. The wooden furniture, crib, changing table, rocker and bookshelves, match the light beige room, soft plushies, sit in the crib with a blanket resting over the side.

I can already tell the closet is stacked to one side with various sizes of diapers and a few onesies. The changing table is set up already, bottles and pacifiers wait to be used, making me fight a watery smile. "I don't deserve you." I struggle to laugh as I pull him down for a deep kiss, shaking in happiness and so many more emotions. This is meant to be our future. He holds me with a soft chuckle, kissing me back just as passionately.

"No Baby G... I don't deserve you." He murmured to me.