Neighbor

I was watching My favorite show until I heard a loud noise. "Ugh, can't a girl watch On My Block in peace?" You try to ignore it but it keeps happening. "What is that noise!?" You decided to leave the house and check it out. "Guess I'll tell them to be quiet" you walk over to your neighbors house and knock on the door. No answer. "I just heard them.." then you start hearing foot steps coming closer to the door. "Finally" you hear the door knob moving and the door opens. You look up just a little bit since he's not too much taller then you but you can't notice how he doesn't have a shirt on. "What do you want" oh god, I forgot what I came here for... "uh..." he looks at you and raises his eyebrows "hm?" Oh now I remember! "You.. we're being really loud.. I came to ask you to quiet down a little.. please?" "Sure" he responds "okay thank you" you start walking home but you can't shake the feeling off the feeling of being watched, you brushed it off though, you're probably just paranoid. When you get home you realize you never heard the neighbors door close. Maybe he just closed it quietly or you just weren't paying attention. You also didn't get his name. You still feel like you were being watched though. It was bothering you but you continued to watch your favorite show totally oblivious to the person that was right outside watching you. Smiling.