e i g h t e e n

Chapter Eighteen:

Chapter Eighteen:

zoey in her office, dealing with her paperwork when she suddenly received a message. she looks at the unknown number and wasn't sure if she should see what they sent her. zoey grabs her phone and unlocks it. she clenches her fist, seeing her husband kissing you. she then laughs, realizing it could be a fake picture, but she gets a message from the unknown number.

unknown:
that's not all.

and then sends her a video of a black screen. she clicks on the video and bit her lip, hearing their moans and groans. 'that fucking b*tch. she's gonna pay...' she gripped onto her phone tightly. her secretary walks inside and zoey throws her phone across the room. "how could he do that!?! especially with some nineteen year! i'm his wife forsakes! he should be doing it with me and not her!" she shouts. her secretary watches as her boss destroys her office.

"mrs.jeon, are you alright? do you want me to fetch you-" she looks at her secretary. "no, im not alright! my husband has been fucking a nineteen year old! how am i supposed to be okay!?!" zoey shouts at her. "i-im so sorry. i-" she cuts her off again. "be quiet. you have no idea what im feeling right now. he asked for a divorce yesterday and then ran out with tears. im not gonna give him up that easily. he's my husband" she said.

"jeon jungkook is mine"

after work, zoey went straight home, hoping to see her husband there, but he was nowhere to be seen. she decides to make dinner and confront him when he comes back. she has bought plane tickets back to the states. this way, you and him will be separated again and her marriage will be perfect again.

as she was cooking, she heard the front door open. immediately, she drops everything and heads there. her eyes widened when she saw him. soon zoey clenched her fist. her husband had hickeys around his neck and didn't even bother to cover them up. "what the fuck, jungkook! how could you do that to me! im your fucking wife!" she shouts at him, yet he looks away, not caring what she saying. "are you even listening to me!?! you know what, we're leaving! we're going back to the states where you're far away from her" zoey grabs his hand yet he yanks it away.

"im not going anywhere. especially with you. why can't you realize that im not in love with you! you aren't in my heart!" jungkook shouts back. "what does she have that i don't!?!" she asked, making him laugh. "you really want to know? go head and take a seat. it might take long" he replied. zoey walks towards him, raising her hand to slap him yet jungkook caught her hand and slapped her. tears started rolling her eyes from the pain she was getting on her cheek. she look at jungkook who didn't even care about what he just did.

zoey was surprised to see her husband do something like this. it was her first time seeing him upset. "im only here to pick up my belongings. i don't want to be with you anymore. i'll be filing the divorce papers once i'm able to afford a lawyer. you better not tell people, im your husband or else you'll regret it" he said in a deep voice before walking upstairs to his room. jungkook closes the door and places his hand on his heart, feeling it beat fast. he was so surprised about what he did. he slapped her. he never thought he would be this angry. he honestly thought he would have panic and ditch yet he didn't.

quickly he packs his stuff before his anxiety popped out. he looks at zoey one more time. he saw the big red mark on her cheek. a smirk appeared on his face. "she's feels amazing compared to you" he said before walking out. once he was far away from the house, he starts panicking. he realizes that he was now homeless. he had no job nor money. the only place he could think of going was your place. so the man starts his journey to your place.

you were drying your hair after taking a relaxing bath. kibou starts barking as he hears knocking on the door. you headed towards the door to saw jungkook with a suitcase. your eyes widened and you gasped seeing hickeys on his neck. "did your wife do that to you?" you asked him. jungkook then remembers about the hickeys on his neck. "no! it's just makeup, i promise" he said, making you sigh in relief. "can i come in?" he asked and you nodded. he walks inside and kibou follows him into the living room.

jungkook takes a seat on the couch and you took the seat beside him. "you see, i asked yeonjun if he knew someone well with technology and makeup. i asked them if they could make it look like if i cheated on her. we sent her a video and a picture. i walked inside with hickeys to make it more realistic" he explains. "and what happened after that?" you asked. he took a deep breathe before replying. "w-we fought and i told her that i'll be filing a divorce and left" jungkook said.

"well since you have nowhere else to stay, you can stay here with us" you hugged kibou who barked. jungkook smiles brightly. "thank you, (y/n). you're such an angel. i woudn't know what to do without you. im so happy that we're friends again" he said. "it's getting late. we should sleep" you stand up. "let me wash these out" he said and runs off to the sink. he starts removing the makeup to reveal his clear skin. he heads back to the living room and searches for his pajamas.

he changes into them and walks towards your room to see you laying down on your phone. he jumps onto your bed and wraps his arms around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder, peeking to see what you were doing. his heart broke when what you were looking at. it was a picture of a guy. you turn off your phone and turned off the lights. before you did anything else, your phone started ringing. you grabbed it and looked at the id caller.

jungkook sees the id caller that read 'mom' and looks at you who hasn't picked up. you turned on the lights and answered her facetime call. "finally you answered me" your mother said. "i was sleeping" you lied. your mother's eyes landed on jungkook who didn't bother to hide and instead make it noticeable that he was next to you. "who is that next to you?" she asked you. before you could reply, jungkook spoke. "hello, mrs.(l/n). my name is jungkook" he said in your language with a proud smile on his face. you and your mother were surprised that he spoke your language fluently.

"since when did you learn (your language)?" you looked at him. "three years ago " he looks back at you. "why didn't you tell me you were dating someone?" your mother asked. "no, mother. we aren't-" she then cuts you off. "jungkook, son please take care of my daughter. she has went through a lot and i don't want to see her heartbroken" she said to him. "no worries. i won't leave her side" he smiles. "well then, i'll leave the two of you alone. maybe one day you two can come here to (your country) so i can meet my son in law" your mother said. "bye mother" you said. "bye, mrs.(l/n)!" jungkook waves. she says goodbye and hangs up.

you turned off your phone as well as the lights. "seems like you like my mother' you said and he nodded. "she seems nice. i would love to meet her in person" he said. "she'll probably love you as much as she loves yeonjun or maybe a bit more" you answered, making him a bit upset that yeonjun met your parents before he could. he then remembers the promise he made to your mother. "(y/n)..." he calls out your name as he grabs your hand to intertwined it with his. you only hum in response as you were trying to fall asleep.

jungkook looks up to see you already falling asleep. A smile appeared on his face, seeing your adorable face. he reaches up and gives you a peck on the cheek and snuggled against you.

"i love you..."

"i hope you will feel the same"