s e v e n t e e n

Chapter Seventeen:

Chapter Seventeen:

you were sitting peacefully in your seat, collecting your notes. the other students were all whispering and taking glances at you. at first you thought it was because you got the highest grade on the exam yet by the way they look at you, you knew it was something else.

taehyung for some reason called you in the morning, saying that he was going to pick you up and take you back to his company for some reason. jungkook was out with yeonjun since his classes got canceled. a lady walked up to you and looked at you with a disgusting face. "how can you sleep with a married man, are you that desperate to find love? you should just go back to where you came from. you're just embarrassing yourself by staying in this university" she said. you ignored her words and looked away.

she scoffs and crosses her arms. "are you really going to ignore me? aren't you shame for ruining their marriage!?!" she said making everyone look at you. "girls you should make sure your man is far away from her or else she too will steal him away just like she did to a married woman" she shouts and points at you. everyone wants for you to say something yet you don't. "she doesn't even have anything to say so it's true"

you then stood up and looked at the girl with cold eyes. she jumps seeing you and gulps. "i don't know who told you that but let me tell you something. just because you're right, doesn't mean im wrong. you just haven't seen my side of the story" you grabbed your bag and walked out. as you were walking, other students were whispering and looking at you. ignoring their stares, you made it outside where you saw taehyung's car.

"hey, how was-" he then notices that you seem off so he kept quiet and started driving off. you looked through the window as he drove to his company. it took about thirty minutes for the two of you to arrive. once you stepped out of the car, taehyung and you both walked inside. "mr.kim, your guest is upstairs in your office" taehyung nods and the two of you enter the elevator.

once it stopped, you walked towards his office with him following behind. when you opened the door, you saw jungkook's wife. she stood up and walked towards you to only slap you. taehyung immediately then pulls away from her. you looked at her crying as she was hurt. "you ruined everything! how could you sleep with my husband! aren't you satisfied with mr. kim? why did you have to go over to my husband!" she shouts.

'so she's the reason why everyone in the university thinks that...oh well. it was peaceful for a while' you thought. zoey was angry with the fact that you had a cold expression. "im not sure what you mean by sleep with your husband. im for sure, (y/n) is not that type of person who would do that. and mrs.jeon, we aren't dating. she is a close friend of mine which is why i won't stand here and watch you harass her for something she never did" taehyung said.

"now leave my office now" he said in a serious voice. zoey looks back at you and glares. "since you ruined everything, ill return the favor" she said before walking out. taehyung looks back at you who took a seat on his couch. "care to explain why she thinks that you're sleeping with her husband?" he asked. "it doesn't matter anymore. she's gonna make it look like im the bad guy" you said opening the bag of chips you had in your bag. "why are you so chill about this? didn't you hear what she-"

he looks at you to see you stare through the window. taehyung sighs and takes a seat next to you. "if she wants to play that game and we'll play" you smirked.

after a long day of fun, jungkook arrived back home. yeonjun and him went out shopping for clothes. once he walked inside, jungkook saw zoey with a smile. he was confused to see her happy. she runs towards him and pulls him into hug, making him drop his bags.

"i did it, jungkook! i spoke to that slvt and told her to stay away from you" she said. jungkook then froze. zoey pulls away from the hug and kisses him. "she won't bother us anymore. let's give our marriage another-" he immediately pushes her off of him. you can't leave him. not after everything he's trying to do to make you his. jungkook wasn't going to let this happen again.

the image of his dead parents came into his mind. if he could kill her, his problems will be gone and the two of you can finally be together. no one would bother him. "i want a divorce" he said clear. this time, jungkook wasn't stuttering or shaking. zoey looks at him and was shocked to hear his words.

"w-what? after everything we been through! i love you, jungkook. and you want to be with some nineteen year old who won't be able to give you what you want!" zoey shouts. "and you think you can? she has given me everything i ever wanted so yes i can be with her" jungkook shouts back. "i have been in love with her for the past three years and i will never stop loving her until i die!" he adds on. zoey smirks and crosses her arms. "too bad she's leaving. who would want to stay here if people know that she's been seducing my husband" she said. "y-you what?" he asked looking directly at her.

"i had to make sure everyone knows how dirty she really is" his wife said. jungkook looks down at the ground and starts shaking. "now let's forget about everything and-" he looks up with teary eyes. "you and my parents ruined my life! can't you see that i don't love you!?! you wished you died just like my parents!" he shouts before he runs off. he hopes that you were still at your apartment.

jungkook stands in front of your apartment, catching his breath. he heard no noises and the lights were off. his heart started racing readily and he bangs on the door, shouting your name. the door opens, but it wasn't your door that opens. "can you please not bang on the door, im trying to get some sleep!" an old lady said to him.the lady who surprised to see the young man crying.

"p-please tell me s-she hasn't left..." he begs. "are you asking about (y/n)?" and jungkook nodded. "what are you to her? are you her ex? friend?" she asked. "im her friend, but i love her, so please tell me that she is still here..." jungkook said. the old lady laughs and smiles. "(y/n) is still here. she hasn't come back home since she left for university" she explains. his heart started to beat normal again, hearing the news. "thank you" he bows at her. "no problem, dear. i hope you two live a peacefully life" she said before entering her apartment.

jungkook sits on the floor, leaning against the door, waiting for you come back. he's been outside your apartment for the past thirty minutes. he decided to take a little nap since tired. as he was sleeping, you walked towards your door. "how long has he been here?" you asked yourself as you stared at him. you tapped on his shoulder, hoping he would wake up yet you remember he's a heavy sleeper. "jungkook, wake up" you poked his cheeks.

the man's eyes flutter and he opens them up to see you looking down. jungkook gets up from the floor and pulls you into a hug. "i-i didn't know zoey would do that. im sorry. it's all my-" you pulled away from the hug and shook your head. "it's not your fault. we will get through this together. did you forget what happened to those seniors back in high school who threw pies at you. i can do the same thing with her or maybe even worse" you said.

the two of you walked inside your apartment and jungkook took a seat on the couch while you walked towards your bedroom to change out of your clothes. kibou jumps onto the couch and starts licking his face. "you missed your dad? i missed you too" he giggles. you then walked out wearing an oversized shirt with shorts. you jumped onto the couch and hugged a pillow. "did she do or say anything to do?" you asked him.

"no, but she said that she told everyone about it and thinks that you left because of it" jungkook said. "at least she didn't slap you. im glad" you replied. he then looks at you and asks, "did she hurt you?". you nodded and said, "she only slapped me and warned me. it didn't hurt".

jungkook clenched his fist, hearing that zoey slapped the woman he loves. she wasn't going to get away from it. he was gonna get his revenge for everything she did to him. once again he thought of his parents. yet killing her wouldn't be fun. after all, she ruined him for the past three years. why not return the favor.

'you're gonna regret everything you did to me'