f i v e

Chapter Five:

Chapter Five:

you were in the kitchen preparing your favorite breakfast meal. you were hoping he wouldn't mind since you still had trouble trying to cook korea dishes. jungkook was in the bathroom, showering. you already washed his clothing and left them in your room.

when you heard the door opening, you assumed he was done. "hey. i hope you're fine eating the food i made. it's not korean food but-" you turned around and your eyes widened. jungkook was standing in front of you, drying his wet hair with the towel.

"wow. you're very handsome" you said and quickly covered your mouth, realizing what you just said. jungkook smiles and chuckles. "do you think so?" he asked. "compared to the other seniors in our class, i say definitely" you gave him a thumbs up. he looks at the food which was on the plate.

"sorry if it's not what you would normally eat. im used of cooking food from my-" before you could finish your sentence and he started eating it. he looks up at you and smiles. "wow! this is very good" he said. "thanks. it's my favorite dish to eat when i have breakfast" you said.

jungkook continues eating your food and smiles brightly once he finishes. it's the first time he could eat a proper meal. "are you perhaps free today?"
you asked him. he didn't want to go back home and deal with his new wife so he nodded. "great. i want to take you somewhere" you said. "didn't you say you don't know korea well?" he asks.

"well i made sure i did some research" you answered.

yet he didn't know the place you were taking him was a building for therapy. his heart started to rest fast when he walked inside. he saw many people stare at him. jungkook started scratching his skin, trying to calm himself down. you made him sit down while you spoke to the lady in front of the desk.

he continues on scratching his hand when he saw a boy stare at him. you took the seat next to him and saw what he was doing to his hand. you grabbed his hand and hold it tightly. his heart flutters feelings your warmth against his hand. "aw what a cute couple" the two of you heard an old lady say.

jungkook's cheeks turned red meanwhile your face remains normal, not being affected by her words. you looked at her and explained that you were just a friend. "jeon jungkook" you two looked up to see a man standing by the door. you let go of his hand and pointed to the man. "go. ill be here waiting" you told him.

he stands up and walks towards the man. "t-that's me..." he said. "nice to meet you. im dr.lee, ill be your therapist and right after you'll met dr.choi who will give you your medicine. please follow me" he said. jungkook follows dr.lee into his office.

he sat down and looked at his hands. "everything that is said here stays here unless i see a threat of you hurting yourself or others" the therapist said and he nodded. "so jungkook, tell me why that young lady brought you here today?"