t e n

Chapter Ten:

Chapter Ten:

"i'm home!" the young lady yells as she walks into her house. a smile appeared on her face, seeing her husband. she runs towards him and gives him a peck on the lips. "i missed you" she wraps her around around him yet he just looked away. "let's go out to eat-"

"i'm not hungry" he answers and pulls away from the hug to go to his room. his wife sighs and stomps her foot, being annoyed by her husband's childish behavior. he enters his bedroom and locks the door. the man takes a seat on his couch and stares at the ceiling.

it's been three years since jungkook has left South Korea. therefore, it's been three years since he has seen you. he dreams of seeing you again and maybe this time, he'll stay by you forever. it took Jungkook days to realized he loved you. every night, he would cry himself to sleep, regretting everything.

sadly his depression and anxiety came back so he hasn't left his house. zoey doesn't know about it and he plans to keep it like that. she wants to have a child yet he doesn't want to. not with her. but with you. you're the only he would want to start a family with.

underneath his pillows, he pulls out the picture he took of you before he left. tears started rolling down his cheeks as he remembers the fun memories you two shared. "i miss you so much (y/n). please don't leave me alone. i need you. i can't live without you. give me a second chance" he begs.

"i love you so much..."

the following morning, jungkook woke up due to his alarm. he forces himself to get up and do his morning routine. after he changes into his clothes, he headed downstairs to prepare breakfast for zoey yet to his surprise she was already there.

"good morning, baby" she kisses his cheek. he hated her giving him attention. he only need yours, not hers. "i got the day off so i decided to make us food" she said. "i'm not hungry" he answered. zoey places her hands on her waist and starts yelling at him.

"jeon jungkook! you barely been eating anything for the past three years! what's wrong with you!" she yells at him. he looks at the food she made with a disgusting face. she sighs and shakes her head. "do i need to call your mother?" she asked. jungkook shakes his head and forces himself to eat her food even though it made him feel sick.

zoey smiles and starts eating her food. "speaking of your mother, she wants us to go back to Korea and i said yes. i already bought the tickets so we'll be leaving soon" she said. he dropped his fork hearing her words.

he was going back to Korea. he was so happy that maybe he'll get to see you again if you're still there. he hopes you are. this time, he'll fight for the two of you. jungkook wasn't going to go through the same pain again.

'i beg you. let me see her again...'

---

jungkook was standing in front of his parent's house. he was panicking about how they'll react. he hasn't seen them as well. zoey grabs his hand and drags him towards the door. she knocks on the door and it opens to reveal his mother. "i missed you" she hugs zoey. jungkook was scratching his skin as his mother looks at him. "you look different, jungkook" she said and immediately looks back at Zoey. "aw. i was really hoping to see children. i want to be a grandmother" his mother said, making zoey laugh.