Yup, It's A Leprechaun, All Right

Start from the beginning

***

"Alright, Nightshade, up up." Lizzie says, bursting in through Sadie's door and walking into the room

Sadie sits up in her bed, rubbing her eyes. "Ugh, what time is it?"

"Half past I need you to come up with an idea to make us money." Lizzie tells her, pacing across the room. "I need everyone to show up with their ideas so that we can have an amazing fundraiser day and make tons of money so that we can save this school!" She exclaims, stopping in her place and looking over at Sadie who is still rubbing her eyes. "Come on, Nightshade, wake up and work with me here."

"Lizzie, I'm trying." Sadie tells her, pulling her hands away from her eyes. "But you're talking at hyperspeed and I just woke up from a nap. I didn't catch any of that."

Lizzie sighs, sitting down on Sadie's bed next to her. "We need to save the school." Lizzie says. "To do that, we need to raise money."

"I'm with you there." Sadie tells her

"Good." Lizzie says. "The other part was just me wondering if you had anything to contribute to making us money. You know, kinda like how Hope and Cleo are selling their art. Do you have any talents?"

"Um, ouch." Sadie says

"Sorry." Lizzie says. "I mean, do you have any talents that can make us money?"

"I don't think so." Sadie tells her. "I'm a pretty boring person."

"Hey, you're not boring." Lizzie tells her

"I'm literally in my room taking a nap instead of socializing." Sadie says, gesturing to herself. "It's 2pm and I'm already in my PJs for the night."

"That doesn't make you boring." Lizzie says before turning her head. "Wait a sec...are you having trouble sleeping again?"

Sadie sighs. "Maybe." She says

"What's going on?" Lizzie asks

"I dunno." Sadie says with a shrug. "Probably just the stress of potentially losing the school aka our home."

"Yeah..." Lizzie whispers, looking down. "It's...it's pretty stressful." She whispers. Then, after a moment she shakes her head as if pulling herself out of it. "Can't dwell on that right now, we have work to do." She says, standing up from Sadie's bed. "I'm gonna throw you out on the carwash with Jed and Wade, okay?" She says before leaving the room

"Wait, what?" Sadie asks

***

Kaleb is sitting in his bright red car as Jed and Wade get the supplies ready to wash the car. Sadie leans on the back of the car, watching the two boys

Jed roughly puts a bucket of soapy water on the back of the car as Kaleb steps out. "Dude, do not do my baby like that." Kaleb says. "And watch the rough side of the sponge."

"Sponges don't have rough sides, you–" Jed tries, annoyed

"Good, honest friend, who would never hook up with another man's girl." Kaleb says, leaving Jed speechless. "Keep scrubbing." He looks past Jed at Sadie who is looking around at the empty event area outside. "Hey, Nightshade." He calls to her, snapping his fingers. Sadie looks over at him. "Get off my car."

Sadie rolls her eyes, standing up straight and turning towards the car with her arms crossed

Jed tosses a sponge to her which hits her arm and falls to the ground. "Well, you look happy." He sarcastically remarks, starting to scrub the car. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sadie mumbles, picking up the sponge from the ground and holding it in her hand

"You sure?" Jed asks. "You know you can talk to me, right? I can try and help you out with whatever's wrong. I mean, that's my job as your alpha."