Chapter Eight : I miss him

Filler - Chapter Eight: I miss him

Danny POV :

Week two of my suspension begins now. Like yesterday, I start by just laying in bed on my phone for about an hour, waiting for someone to text me. Of course they dont. But never lose hope.

I take a deep breathe, You never notice how boring of a life you have until you stay at home from school.

All Ive been doing is watching TV and drowning my feelings in these delicious Cocoa Pebbles.

It's been 2 weeks since the fight. I still can't believe Jason would cheat on me. But you know what, it's my fault. I should have expected it. Not with Destiny though.

The principal is finally letting me come back to school tomorrow from my 2 week suspension. It would have been 1 week had I not threatened Destiny and Tony that I was gonna beat they ass.

When I got home from school that day I told Dad what happened, of course I had to tweak the story just a little bit so he wouldn't know I had a boyfriend and that I was fighting over him.

I lied and told him that I fought cause a Boy kept pushing me around. Suprisingly he bought it, and wasn't mad.

Its kind of awkward though. Having to live next door to the boy I just beat up. But I got through it.

- Next Morning

I woke up this morning kind of refreshed. I really did need that break from school. I don't feelike explaining my hygiene or what I have on, cause honestly who gives a fuck. Just know I did the shits.

I thought about texting Kiesha and asking her if she could pick me up from my house because I didn't want to ride the school bus with Tony and Jason, but then I remembered... I can beat both they ass. So I walked to the Bus stop which was at the end of the corner.

I guess everyone saw me coming because I was hearing whispers as everyone kept glancing at me, then Jason, then Tony, then Me again.

Tony looked nervous while Jason lowered his head and I liked that. I walked past everyone, not even making eye contact with either one of the two cheaters.

I saw people trying to make a circle around us so we would have enough space to fight but I ignored them as I put my earphones in my ear.

I'm going to make this the best day I possibly can.

The bus ride was awful. I kept catching people staring at me and it was just annoying. We finally got off the bus and I walked straight to Kieshas Locker to greet my bitch and hopefully I see Tevin. I haven't seen him since my Dad got home but we still talked when I was gone.

I snuck behind Kiesha and put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" I said trying to sound mysterious

"I know it's not Tony or Jason ass. Natasha been out of school since last Friday. It gotta be-" she gasped as I felt her face widen with a smile. She started to slowly remove my hands and turn around as she kept her eyes closed.

"I know this can't be who I think it is" She kept repeating til she finally opened her eyes. Her face lit up, "Danny !!" she yelled.

"Yes Bitch, in the flesh!" I yelled back at her. I swear you would think that me and Kiesha are like brothers and sisters. That's how close we've become in the last 2 months I known her.

Me and Kiesha caught up with each other during 1st and 2nd. I was thinking about Jason and Tevin through all of those classes. The bell rung and it was time for 3rd period which as yall know is me and Jasons class. I walked in and sat in my desk completely emotionless.

Everything was going fine, it was completely silent until he decided to talk to me about me and Tevin, and my birthday party this Friday.

He broke the silence and looked at me"Sooo uhhh, you and Tevin huh?"

(Authors Note:// I've noticed some repetition in my work, especially with this question. Lol, guess I really have changed at all)

I rolled my eyes before I answered him. "Yes Jason. Me and Tevin."

"Is he treating you ok?"

"Yes Jason now are you done?"

"Im just worried about you"

"You weren't worried about me when I was alone and you were fucking Destiny" I said starting to get mad

"Danny, I'm sorry I had her over my house, but I didn't fuck her" he pleaded, I was contemplating on whether or not I truly believe him but to be honest I wasn't completely over Jason. I liked how he still cared. I liked how he was sorry. I still loved him. I missed him. Sure I fought him but that was out of anger.

I missed his smile, his laugh, the way he held me. I think....I think I want him back.