" I love you too baby." He says bending down kissing me and it turns into a full on makeup session then I pull away.

" bae I think I'm ready..." I say smiling.

" you sure." He says looking me in my eyes.

"I'm positive."

He picks me up my legs wrapping around his waist kissing him.

He puts me down as we start walking towards the house hand in hand.

"Bae what about our clothes." I say as we walk past them.

"That shit can wait till tomorrow." We go into the house walking to our room.

" bae I'm finna go shower and get all the sand off me."

" Ight I'll give you yo alone time I'm finna go shower to." He kisses my forehead going to the other bathroom.

I shut the bedroom door running to my luggage grabbing me red lace bra and panty set. I grab my razor, body wash, and cherry blossom lotion. I run into the bathroom grabbing my tooth brush brushing my teeth and then washing my face turning on the shower.

I can't believe I'm finna finally lose my mfk virginity Zaia ass would literally die if I told her ass I already know she gone wanna know all the details.

I put on my black silk bonnet then hop in the shower shaving the little hair that I have then I lather up my whole body. I wash a couple more times then step out the shower. I reach for my towel and notice I'm shaking bad asf.

I dry off my body grabbing my lotion and putting it all over my body. I slip into my red lingerie double checking myself in the mirror making sure everything is perfect.

I turn off the bathroom light going into the room reaching in my bag grabbing my Alexa and hooking it up. I quickly go in the kitchen grabbing the champagne and glasses.

I sit them on the night stand then light a couple candles around the room.

The house came with LED lights in every room so I turn them to Red setting the mood.

" damn I'm nervous asf." I say to my self pouring a glass of champagne and downing it.

"Alexa play You're Mines Still by Yung Bleu and Drake."

As soon as the music starts I hear the door open behind me and then Jayceon comes up behind me his hands slowly gliding over my hot skin.

If I ever....
If I ever.... made you angry
Girl just know that it get better with time....
They say time heals
She can't see her life with out me
She's so blind still...

Jayceon kisses my neck and I lean my head back on his chest.

He slowly turns me around looking me in my eyes.

" you sure you ready ion wanna pressure you."

"Yes baby I'm sure." I say nodding my head.

We start to kiss both our tongues fighting for dominance and he wins. My heart beating fast asf but I'm ready to give myself to him.