" Oh hello Y/N, and yeah it sure is a nice day"

" Heh, so how was your day off from work? "

" They where good, I just went out to relax away from the kids a bit, you know they are a little overwhelming"

" Yeah you can say that. So your gonna be here for the little party? Wednesday"

" Yup, I'll be here to make sure no one ends up fighting or to make sure space kid doesn't eat food off the ground"

" Yeah space kid is sure something"

" Yup... How did it go? "

I was confused by her out of nowhere question. I looked at her and gave a confused look

" What do you mean? "

" The meal with David! That's what! "
She said sitting up and facing me. Smiling

"Oh it was great! The food was great, David was so nice and sweet-"

" EEEEEE"
I jumped to her sudden uh sord of choice of words?

" Ah Gwen! You scared me! "

" I'm sorry I had too! You and David look so sweet together that's all! "

" Yeah yeah Gwen, you and your crazy love thoughts"

" Ha, ha you know me"
She said, we laughed and talked more about random things.
-------------------------------------------------------
Davids P. O. V
____________________________________

Y/N went to go talk with Gwen and I just stayed where I was to watch the kids. I looked over to Y/N and Gwen and felt a sudden shift again, they where laughing and smiling. Messing around and joking with eachother. Her smile was so bright it brought me to smile to, I sighed and looked away back to the kids, they where playing around, Harrison and Nerris where arguing, Dolph was making his usual art, Neil was working on some random science stuff, Eres was doing her thing, Nurf was just messing with Space kid. Everyone was doing something they always do. Like normal.
Well I should go get the part stuff now since Gwen and Y/N are here and I could just leave them here to watch the kids. So that's what I did. I left and went to the store to buy the things we needed. Juice (not kool-aid), chips, candy, snacks like that, banners, paper, coloring pencils and markers, Plastic cups and more. I bought the stuff and went back to camp camp to put them away for to set them up on Tuesday and then wait for Wednesday. I then went back and needed to do our normal activities! Today where doing something calming and easy, flying a kite.

----------------------------------------------------
Max's P. O. V
__________________________________

David was just staring at Y/N and Gwen looking like fucking creep, he smiled and I was about to go up to him and snap him out of it but then he just sighed and left. He probably went out to town of something.
I looked away and went to Y/N and Gwen to see what girly stuff they where talking about since I was just bored. "oh hi Max!" Y/n said with a happy voice, Gwen looked over to me
"What you want little monster?"
She wasn't trying to make me mad she actually said it in a joyful voice too.
"David left and went out to town."

"Oh" Y/N looked over to where the car use to be was now gone.

"Huh he never leaves without saying anything? Do you know where he went Max?" Gwen said

"Like I said, out to town... Maybe for the party or he ditch us, who wouldn't? "

" Max!" Y/N said

" What? I would:) "
I tilted my head a bit with my hands in my pocket. Smiling a bit then a little bit later looking over to a car pulling in, it was David and called Y/N and Gwen over to help him get the stuff out of the trunk.

"Coming David"
They both said in synced. They got up and went over to help David, he smiled to them both as they got the supplies and food out going inside the counselor cabin.

I walked over to David.
"So what you buy? A bunch of heathy shit for us to eat?"

"Max language! Also no I didn't I bought snacks! Like junk food I guess"

"The party not gonna be fun, so don't get your hopes where gonna have a blast" I leaned onto the car looking up at him. He faced me and smiled.

" Oh come Max, it's gonna be fun! You'll see soon!"
He said with a smile then walked off to go help Gwen and Y/N.

End of chapter 6
______________________________________
Hello loves:) hope you liked this chapter! It might be a little messy since I'm kinda tired right now.
I'll post a new chapter maybe tomorrow or today! Might be some errors but oh well heh
Goodbye darlings be back soon:)

Words: 1500