Part 6 - The Orca Dominates

Start from the beginning

What was this man doing to him?

He couldn't fight it, or fight how it made him feel when Tay once again slipped between his legs. "Can we go all the way, Newwie?"

His brain had stopped functioning a while ago. He'd already said yes. His body was saying yes. "If you take care of me, yes."

Tay stood up and walked over to the nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant and several shiny packets. They rained down over New like confetti, causing him to laugh. "If we use those up, we won't sleep for days!"

Proudly, "We're young, horny men. Who needs sleep until we're exhausted?"

Tay knew what should happen, he had researched. New knew what was to take place. He had done it before. But for them, this was a new situation. Tay still hadn't told his partner that he was a virgin, New had mistook his reluctance for being afraid of an attraction to men.

Once back on the bed, Tay settled between his legs and felt both fear and excitement. Was this why he waited? It needed to be with New? It felt right, like he had tingles in his belly and electricity on his skin. He held the ball sack again, liking the way it fit his hands. He took one leg and put it over his shoulder and sighed. 

"You look so good right now. I almost wish I could take a picture."

"Of my ass?" New gasped. What an odd thing to want... 

"No, of the way you look. The view down your body to your face." Shrugging, "Maybe it's hard to explain right."

New felt shy suddenly. "Do you want to do it this way? With me on my knees may be easier... "

"Be quiet! I want to watch you, see everything." Tay was determined as he squirted cold lube directly on him and he gasped in shock. 

"Just like that! What a good boy." he murmured, as his long fingers began to work the lube around the anus. Around and around, gently until one finger slipped in. His bottom lip was sucked between his teeth as he watched New's expressions as he thrust it in and out. 

One finger became two. And when two fingers became easy, a third was added. Tay wished he had bought a toy but he never was interested. He moved the fingers around, looking for any sign of a pleasurable spot, like he had read about. Nothing...

It did make it wider, easier... oohhhh, there! Although his hand was tiring, he thrust a while longer. New was back to chanting and there was no pain on his face.

Tay smiled triumphantly. Now!

He rolled on a condom, trickier than hell with lubed fingers, finally wiping them in his duvet, and then, in one movement, buried himself in New. New screamed at the intrusion after feeling so euphoric. 

They both stilled their movements, Tay because he didn't expect New to scream and he was overwhelmed at how fucking good it felt to be inside him, and New... 

New didn't feel anything but pain. He knew he'd adjust. It was so unexpected, damn him.

Their eyes met. Without words, Tay asked, May I? New replied, No, I will tell you when. Minutes passed, New could feel the blood pulsing in his hard cock buried deep inside him. It began to feel very nice. It made him want to rock, to move.

So he did.

He pushed his pelvis against Tay.

Tay groaned and withdrew to thrust in again. They both moaned. Thrust for thrust, New met him. Stamina was not an issue for Tay, constant masturbation had taught him control, yet surrounded in this new sensations, he wanted to let go. 

He wanted to ram it as hard as he could. 

He wanted to see every emotion on New's face, from pain to pleasure. Even turning that pain into pleasure. It was driving him mad so he did it.

He picked up both New's legs, threw them over his shoulders, and took total control. He pounded into him. New screamed. It felt like he was going to spilt in half. 

This wasn't enough for Tay. He pulled out. He went to the edge of the bed, and grabbed New's ankles, pulling him there. He pushed his legs back, and once again, thrust in. New again screamed. What in the fucking hell was Tay doing to him?

"Oh my fucking god! There! There! There! You fucking animal! You fucking asshole! Fuck me right!" New screamed.

Tay howled! Purely primitive, he claimed his man. He fucked him, over and over, hitting his prostate, then he noticed that New got hard again. Growling, "Play with yourself. Come with me."

His eyes almost rolling back in his head from sensations he'd never felt before, New grabbed his cock and screamed. He stroked it at the same rhythm that Tay thrust in him. 

He was harder than he'd ever been before. His blood sang. His eyelids fluttered. New had cum splattered all the way up to his chin. 

"You are the fucking sexiest man I have ever seen, Newwie." The sight made Tay cum.

One last hard thrust, Tay Tawan shot his load deep into New's ass. He shuddered tight against it, holding on to his hips for dear life. He pushed New back further onto the bed, allowing his legs to drape off the bed at the knees and dropped beside him, his cock going soft in the condom.

Deep, ragged breaths came from both men. Time seemed to slow down as they recuperated. The sweat glistened on both their bodies as the air conditioning whirred. 

No matter how hard he tried, Tay kept a hand gently touching Newwie. He couldn't believe it was real. He'd lost his virginity with a man he'd called his best friend for the past eight years!