Brandon softly shook his head as his eyes fell further down the page. His lips turned up. "Hobbies include pretending to work out, horseback riding, and stimulating his dick," he called out, his smile growing wider. "I'm not sure that counts as a hobby, Soph."

"Well, to him it is," I protested. 

 "Come on, Soph, admit it, you're acting all judgy because you secretly wanna be one of those girls," Brandon teased as he sent me an unsubtle wink. 

Not amused in the slightest, I sliced my angry gaze his way before grabbing my closest pen and lobbing it at his face. He quickly jolted to the side, narrowly missing it. 

"Woah, calm down, I was kidding," he laughed. 

I rolled my eyes lazily. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, let's get to bed," I muttered as I softly closed my book.

 Soon, enough he blabbered a good-night, and I was left alone with my thoughts. My mind spun over all of today's events, and I slowly started to piece together tiny snippets of a plan.

The first part of which would be figuring out how on earth I was going to insert myself into Nathan Wood's life.

-------------------

"Wait," I screamed, my feet pounding viciously against the paving stones as I ran alongside the traffic. My rucksack beat my back at an annoyingly steady rhythm, but I ignored it, too focused on catching the bus.

As I got within five yards of the bus stop, the bus suddenly started up, and peeled off the road.

"Shit! I cried in frustration as I came to an abrupt stop.

Great, now I was going to be late to instruct my nine-o-clock private. 

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I started to pace around while frantically trying to think of a solution. I couldn't afford to be late and run the risk of losing yet another job. Letting out an aggravated breath of air, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, so I could go tell my manager I was going to be late.

Seconds away from pressing the call button, I heard the unmistakable sound of a car engine drawing closer to the side of the curb. 

Suspiciously close...

 I quickly lifted my head towards the source to confirm I wasn't about to be kidnapped. My eyes followed as a fancy sleek-looking white car slowed down to a stop only inches away from where I stood.

From how expensive this car looked, I can't say I would be all that upset if they did kidnap me...

The black-tinted winders soon lowered down from the driver's side. And as soon as the person came into view, my eyes struck open a little bit wider as I found myself staring into two green pools of arrogance - or in other words Nathan's Wood's eyes. 

 He scanned me from head to toe, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Ah violent girl, we meet again," he drawled.

My eyes narrowed into crinkled slits."Ah, piece-of-shit, we meet again," I hissed before I could stop myself.

I soon froze, realizing my mistake. I was supposed to be making him like me, not hate me.

Luckily, my comment didn't seem to ruffle his feathers too much, and he stared out the window with an unwavering smile on his face. "Hmm, still as temperamental as ever, aren't we, barbie?" he chuckled. 

That little piece of...

You know what, fuck this! I was supposed to be playing hard-to-get anyway, so who cares if I was a little bit mean.